Notifications
Clear all

Scarring Help.

MemberMember
(@robmcaleese)

Posted : 03/02/2019 5:15 pm

Does anyone know what type of scarring this is? Will any acid peels help improve appearance or will I need other types of treatments to help improve appearance?

Thank you.

Sorry for the incredibly bad image quality. :P

93399921-B8C1-49AB-A57D-76F1E23FEF5E.png

MemberMember
(@nemesis-89)

Posted : 03/03/2019 12:03 am

I think first you should do few sessions of subcision to raise your scars.

Then you can go with microneedling or infini or acid peels.

At the end if some scars will remain you can use fillers.

All of this maytake more than a year to do

MemberMember
(@superburrito)

Posted : 03/03/2019 2:28 am

Overall, those look mostly likerolling and some boxcar/icepickscars.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/03/2019 8:39 am

@robmcaleeseHi there.

You mainly have fat deficient rolling scars, some boxcars, and some icepicks.

I have helped many++++ people gain sucess with this type of scarring.

Severity of your scars, ... I have not seen both cheeks nor have I seen the temples is moderate to severe.

** Please Note I offer to acne scar suffers a "more" "customized" (private) consultation than the above general advice. Analysis, answering questions, ongoing support by Private Messaging. Feel free to message me there. Be patient as I can get over 100+ of the worst acne scar cases to help, it "may" take me up to 48 hours to respond.

Checkout the main scar treatments sub, find the FAQ pinned on top there, goto the bottom, there are Dr's or call around and ask who does cannula subcision or nokor subcision (needle type) to dermatologists and or plastic surgeons, consult a few before you decide who you like, even if you have to pay as treatment is expensive, better like them. Ask how many subcisions they do a month and if they treat your skin type. If they just do laser run they will just blast you and not solve your issue.