Notifications
Clear all

Big pores mixed with some indented scars laser Genesis or micro needling?

MemberMember
(@happily-after)

Posted : 02/26/2019 6:15 pm

Hi,

I would like to get ur opinion on what treatment will be best for my big pores mixed with indented scars? I bought a 5 treatments of laser Genesis and I have done 3 treatment.. Maybe I am not being realistic about the improvement it's going to get me but I don't really see any difference about the size of my pores and scars even though I do see overall skin tone improvement

I asked my esthetician about micro needling but she kind of implied laser Genesis is better...

[Edited image out]

[Edited image out]

Thank you in advance for advice!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/27/2019 8:35 am

@happily afterHi there, hard to tell with the makeup and scars make shadows with directional light, ... but I see large pores, icepicks near the nose area mainly.

You can try tca cross to the pits as there are not that many of them, it takes several procedures. OR I would do 1927nm Fraxel full density for large pores, just to the area of scars only. Rf needling can be helpful as well for your skin type and issue but that only shrinks them abit.

I would not do laser genensis for this, pointless. Please see a certified Dr for this, as a esthetician could be clueless about these treatments.

MemberMember
(@happily-after)

Posted : 02/27/2019 2:32 pm

Thank you so much for ur advice! Very helpful!