Notifications
Clear all

I have no other choice but to accept I will always be scared by acne

MemberMember
(@hopenew)

Posted : 02/26/2019 12:25 am

It's sad after all these years and two procedures that I finally have to admit to myself that I am a person scared by acne not only on his chest and back very badly, but on his face. How I tried and prayed that I would not get scared on my face. But I am. It's time to accept this.

MemberMember
(@nemesis-89)

Posted : 03/02/2019 2:51 am

On 2/26/2019 at 8:55 AM, HopeNew said:

It's sad after all these years and two procedures that I finally have to admit to myself that I am a person scared by acne not only on his chest and back very badly, but on his face. How I tried and prayed that I would not get scared on my face. But I am. It's time to accept this.

Hi.I checked your pics but cant find any big scars .your face looks Ok in overall and you cant call yourself scared person.

I mean if you call yourself scared then what other guys with really bad and noticable scars should call themselves ?!

Believe me your face seems OK.

HopeNew liked
MemberMember
(@hopenew)

Posted : 03/04/2019 9:33 am

On 3/2/2019 at 2:51 AM, Nemesis 89 said:

Hi.I checked your pics but cant find any big scars .your face looks Ok in overall and you cant call yourself scared person.

I mean if you call yourself scared then what other guys with really bad and noticable scars should call themselves ?!

Believe me your face seems OK.

@Nemesis 89 thank you. I understand where you are coming from. I appreciate you saying my face looks okay. I did take the photos that showed the scars in my temple area down. They showed more of the scars.

For me acne scars are something I tried to prevent and feared since probably before you were born. So I see them in the wrong light. My wife can't understand my concern. She thinks it's an unhealthy obsession. However, I will do what I can to try to smooth out the acne scars in my temple area as much as I can.

Thank you for your reply. :)