Notifications
Clear all

Tulsi Gabbard has visible acne scars

MemberMember
(@kitsliv45)

Posted : 02/25/2019 5:58 pm

Tulsi.jpg.90021deadc17abad3d5bdc9e764d68b5.jpgJust something I found inspirational since there aren't that many famous people with acne scars. Tulsi Gabbard has visible acne scars, and she hasn't let her scars get in the way of becoming a Congresswoman and now her run for President of the United States. If she can go on national TV and announce her candidacy, you can do anything! Plus I still find her very beautiful

MemberMember
(@vidrar)

Posted : 02/25/2019 9:19 pm

I've looked at many pics from different angles, and yep definite acne scarring. Could use a trip to Rullan.

MemberMember
(@connectland)

Posted : 02/25/2019 10:41 pm

Beautiful eyes and nice cheeks. Good with makeup, definitely still a very attractive lady. Herintelligence boosts herattractiveness by a lot too.

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 02/26/2019 2:42 am

Her acne scars are minor and would be barely noticeable unless you actively went looking for acne scars. I don't live in America, so I have never heard of her. She sounds like someone who wouldn't be bothered be her scars, because they are minor.

MemberMember
(@vidrar)

Posted : 02/26/2019 4:13 am

I'd say they're moderate, not minor. Visible crater hue.

MemberMember
(@kitsliv45)

Posted : 02/26/2019 3:27 pm

@ScarRightwhat are you talking about. Her scars are very visible. Maybe not severe, but they are noticeable even if you don't try to look for acne scars. And I have less severe scars than her and it affects me a lot

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 02/26/2019 7:08 pm

I disagree, the scars don't detract from her beauty and they are not massive scars. I notice lots of people on this forum label scars severe when they are not a big deal. Obviously she hasn't bothered to get scar treatment because she is happy with herself.

MemberMember
(@nemesis-89)

Posted : 02/26/2019 10:51 pm

On 2/26/2019 at 6:58 AM, kitsliv45 said:

Just something I found inspirational since there aren't that many famous people with acne scars. Tulsi Gabbard has visible acne scars, and she hasn't let her scars get in the way of becoming a Congresswoman and now her run for President of the United States. If she can go on national TV and announce her candidacy, you can do anything!Plus I still find her very beautiful

[Edited image out]

Yes , she has scars and also has a great character and dont let scars affect her life.

Also go and check Danny Danons scars.

he is ascared face politician but scars dont affect his life

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 03/09/2019 8:37 pm

Probably she has got treatments which did not work.. or not enough treatment...with her busy life it is just not poss to hide at home for a week. On some pics she looks much better and the the face is fuller, looked like she got filler.

MemberMember
(@nemesis-89)

Posted : 03/09/2019 11:15 pm

2 hours ago, Sibel said:

Probably she has got treatments which did not work.. or not enough treatment...with her busy life it is just not poss to hide at home for a week. On some pics she looks much better and the the face is fuller, looked like she got filler.

Yes maybe her biggest problem is she cant hide or stay at home for downtime of treatments

MemberMember
(@marie528)

Posted : 03/10/2019 3:26 pm

Wow, thanks for posting this. I was feeling down about my scars (as always) and this helped a little. Its so rare that you see women in the public eye with moderate acne scarring. I feel like it is more acceptable for men to have scars and be considered attractive than it is for women. Comments that acne scarringmakes men seem more rugged,etc. I cant think of one actress who has become famous despite having moderate acne scarring. I see a few with very minor scarring butthats it.

Anyway, Gabbards scarring is very similar to mineand shes still quite pretty so its nice to see.

freshman liked
MemberMember
(@cautiouslyhopeful)

Posted : 07/23/2019 11:54 pm

Just came across this thread. First learned of her during the presidential debate. Her scars were very visible under that horrific, unflattering lighting on stage.

But in recent days, the scars seemedless notable, it looks as though she's gotten fillers as her cheeks are somewhat puffy.

I don't even like to go out with friends sometimes let alone lead a very public life so yeah, good on her!

MemberMember
(@kitsliv45)

Posted : 08/07/2019 10:43 pm

@cautiouslyhopefulI thought her scars weren't that visible during the debate, but it may have been because of the camera distance and angle. Maybe she also got some treatment for it

MemberMember
(@kevin4172)

Posted : 08/08/2019 6:45 am

There are plenty of people who live on with their scars either because 1. they don't have the money or time to invest into treatments 2. they don't let acne scars affect their self-esteem or how they act around people. If youre case 2, great. You won't have any problem in your life. If you're case 1, you'll just learn to live with it over the years.

I have shallow-moderate rolling scars on my cheeks and im going to try 2-3 subcisions with RF microneedling. Even if I don't get satisfactory results, I'm going to stop treating after that. It's not worth my time and money. I'll be attending medical school next year and I'll already have enough debt after finishing:)