Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I started Retin-A last Monday and I've been using it every other day and it really hasn't started working yet, but I'm not expecting it to for another two weeks or so, but anyone who has used Retin-A tell me your experiences with it please?

I am probably sounding like a parrot repeating the same thing over and over again, but oh well. I have been using RAM for 6 weeks today and I really like it. In the beginning it totally sucked because my face was puffy and red (like I had a sunburn), and it was getting more zits. But now that I have been on it for a little while I can totally see a difference. I have a few zits, but overall my skin looks really great. There are probably going to be a few people that tell you this stuff is the worse thing ever and you should get off of it now, but RAM has been the best thing for me and they only thing that has worked. Good luck.

the only thing I can say is that it ruined my face, even my mom said that.

My forehead used to be totally clear, and I had just a few red acne, but a lot of deep, under skin ones...

So my dermatologist said that I should use Retin-A for 2-3 months and come back if it won't work...

So I used it for 2.5 months and I saw my face getting worse and worse every day...

It's been months since I stopped using it bu side effects are still there.

I haven't felt the wrath of its 'initial break-out' powers yet...It usually occurs during the 3rd to 6th week. I'm on my 2nd week and so far all i've noticed is oil reduction and making the 'clear' part of my skin really smooth and healthy looking.

I'm using the .025 Retin-A gel where you have to wait for 25 minutes after you wash your face to apply.

The dermatologist gave me retin-a last year and I went through the whole cycle and really did nothing besides make me break out even more, gave me dry skin (especially on my nose) and thats just about it.

hmm... using the cream based one... for about 4 months now... broke out and healed an area, then broke out and healed another... and seems like it doesn't want to stop... oh and i hate applying it... so much friction... grr...

Well I started Retin-A last Monday and I've been using it every other day and it really hasn't started working yet, but I'm not expecting it to for another two weeks or so, but anyone who has used Retin-A tell me your experiences with it please?

I don't use a moisturizer while on RAM. I don't think I have put lotion on my face in about 6 weeks. I think it just depends on how oily you are. I think I maybe greasiest person alive, so my derm told me NO lotion.