Notifications
Clear all

If I don't pop the acne, it stays for literally 6 weeks or more!

MemberMember
(@karenm)

Posted : 02/23/2019 9:53 pm

I am trying desperately not to pick or pop anything. It is so hard when I have abstained from it and the pimple stays there, red and gross, for 2,3,6,7 weeks! No kidding. I will religiously put acne spot treatment (emu aid, or Aztec mask, etc..) every night and no difference. I pray for strength and hope and healing:( does anyone else have this problem?

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 03/13/2019 8:20 am

are you talking about a spot or cyst?

"red and gross" , it sounds like the products your using daily, could be causing prolonged irritation.

also I assume you're aware of post acne marks?

MemberMember
(@cassie-sara)

Posted : 03/13/2019 12:28 pm

I have the same problem. I try to leave it be but it stays for so long that I end up totally destroying my skin. I dont know which is worse: the big gross zit or the big patch of damaged skin?

MemberMember
(@karenm)

Posted : 03/13/2019 1:01 pm

4 hours ago, MrBakery said:

are you talking about a spot or cyst?

"red and gross" , it sounds like the products your using daily, could be causing prolonged irritation.

also I assume you're aware of post acne marks?

I am aware and have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The spots I am referring to are both cystic and regular pimple1/2s. It is from my hormone issue not my products. I am on spironolactone and beyaz birth control for it and after 2 and a half months it finally seems like the acne is slowing.

MemberMember
(@autumnb822)

Posted : 06/28/2019 2:51 am

I have learned that my skin will heal faster if I pop it rather than letting it sit on my face.My cysts andeven regular zits would stay FOREVER if I didnt squeeze them. Once I put a pin in it and got the junk out, its ugly for about three days and then everything Is good! I use the Burts bees nourishing skin oil for post acne hyperpigmentation. Works really well for me.