Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headswapop

wrecked my new clothes

You can always bleach the entire article of clothing to achieve a uniform bleached-ness... wink.gif

What you been puttin BP on Mdawg? If you been usin BP south of the equator i would imagine bleached pants are the least of your worrys wink.gif

What you been puttin BP on Mdawg? If you been usin BP south of the equator i would imagine bleached pants are the least of your worrys wink.gif

my face  confused.gif but I think some bp get on my pants cause i try to wipe the rest off them or to get my hands dry or something... dumb mistake really

i got a bench jacket for my birthday it was like creamy colour and the first time i wore it i must not of washed my hands proper ly after i put BP and its took the colour right out. u know what i did?!? put the tags back on and took it back and exchanged it for antoher and now itsn perfect again and im saving it until i stop Bp which is soon!!

i got a bench jacket for my birthday it was like creamy colour and the first time i wore it i must not of washed my hands proper ly after i put BP and its took the colour right out. u know what i did?!? put the tags back on and took it back and exchanged it for antoher and now itsn perfect again and im saving it until i stop Bp which is soon!!

hahha that's really funny! -)

I have ruined a lot of clothes too. I get real pissed off that this long sleeved light blue shirt i got turned pink around the neckline. eeeeeeeek

Guest Tobster85

I haven't ruined any clothes yet. At least nothing I've noticed yet. One thing that helps is that I leave my shirt off after a shower. Wait for my skin to dry from the shower, then use BP. Wait to dry, add moisturizer. Then I put my shirt on. I'm also careful to rinse my hands after BP.

Oh, another tip. If you put BP near your eyebrows, they'll hold BP. After applying BP, wipe your eyebrows to remove excess BP.

my mum is not happy because ALL of our towells in the bathroom are half pink now.

Thankfully i dont have probs with my clothes. I did about 2 years ago, but only couple of tshirts ettc were damaged.

can bp bleach hair at all? I definitely get it in my goatee and sideburns a lot.

as far as shirts go, i've tagged a few with bp, but the shirts are still wearable. As a precaution, i usually dont put bp on in the morning until after i'm fully dressed...and then i wash my hands for safe measure. At night i take my shirt off before i wash my face/put on bp. Keeps the accidents to a minimum

jeez, I've ruined ALL of my t-shirts, they've all got these white spots on them from the bp - I'm really annoyed about it because mostly all I wear is t-shirts. I've got about 7 black ones and they've all got bleach spots on them! eusa_wall.gif looks totally idiotic.

However!!!!

So I have to buy more T's. Big deal.

I can always buy more t-shirts. No way would I want to go back to having a messed up face! cool.gif

jeez, I've ruined ALL of my t-shirts, they've all got these white spots on them from the bp - I'm really annoyed about it because mostly all I wear is t-shirts.  I've got about 7 black ones and they've all got bleach spots on them!  eusa_wall.gif    looks totally idiotic.

However!!!!

So I have to buy more T's.  Big deal.

I can always buy more t-shirts.  No way would I want to go back to having a messed up face!      cool.gif

Guest Nicky_uk

90% of my collors r screwd up. All my work shirts, my faves cloths, cloths i got this xmas r already ruined.

Its kinda depressing. bp great for spots killer fr clothes

anyone have problems with fleece's?? I don't think they bleech fleeces, but i want to make sure. I just got a new $100 north face fleece and i don't want it to be messed up. thanks

THe only clothing items that I have bleached were cotton.

I usually wear polyester t-shirts.  I have even used them as a rag to remove excess bp (I sometimes put on more than my skin can absorb) and they never bleach.