Notifications
Clear all

Stick with differin!!

MemberMember
(@laneybug)

Posted : 02/20/2019 10:15 pm

Hi! I just wanted to post my brief lil story because a few months ago I was having a really hard time trying to decide if I should start differin for my mild-moderate adult acne. I was so afraid of the purge and waited for about a month after buying it to make the decision to start it. Just wanted to share my experience in case there™s anyone out there thinking about trying it or thinking about giving up before reaching the 12 week mark. I had a pretty minor purge that lasted from about week 6-9 but while doing my skin routine tonight I got really excited because it finally seems to be WORKING (I™m on week 11). I™ve had acne for like 15 years now and have tried a zillion things. Differin takes a while to work but I think it™s worth it. I don™t have before pics that really show my acne because I would never ever take close up pics during a break out because it would bum me out so much. But here™s what my skin looks like tonight with no make up! (A lil greasy looking because I just moisturized but you get the idea lol). Anyway, I was just feeling happy and relieved and wanted to share 

D95DB2C6-B03C-4711-A6C7-29CE5B0C5BEF.jpeg

MemberMember
(@foodforthought)

Posted : 12/02/2019 3:17 pm

I've also had massive success with Differin and it's kept my skin clear! The first thing to work long-term, ever!

MemberMember
(@owen2000)

Posted : 06/10/2020 10:14 am

On 12/2/2019 at 8:17 PM, Foodforthought said:

I've also had massive success with Differin and it's kept my skin clear! The first thing to work long-term, ever!

Has Differin still been working for you both?