Notifications
Clear all

Best solution for my acne scars

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 02/18/2019 12:42 pm

Hi there I have acne scars I will like to know how to get rid of them atleast by 90%

I am suffering from them quite a long time ang way I can have hope pls help 

IMG_20190218_230833.jpg

IMG_20190218_230937.jpg

IMG_20190218_231045.jpg

MemberMember
(@anish004)

Posted : 02/19/2019 1:07 am

12 hours ago, sahilrajpal said:

Hi there I have acne scars I will like to know how to get rid of them atleast by 90%

I am suffering from them quite a long time ang way I can have hope pls help 

IMG_20190218_230833.jpg

IMG_20190218_230937.jpg

IMG_20190218_231045.jpg

BEAUTIFULAMBITION will give u better advice but i want to tell you that as skin complexion is dark before and after treatment use skin lightening creams and sunscreen

and expecting results to 90% is miracle but anything can happen depend on ur healing abilities and also treatments

are u from india ?

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 02/19/2019 1:15 am

7 minutes ago, Anish004 said:

BEAUTIFULAMBITION will give u better advice but i want to tell you that as skin complexion is dark before and aftertreatment use skin lightening creams and sunscreen

and expecting results to 90% is miracle but anything can happen depend on ur healing abilities and also treatments

are u from india ?

Yes Anish from India

Do u have scars to what are u doing to get rid of them ?

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 02/19/2019 10:41 am

Beautifullambition

I appreciate your way of explaining to me

Can u pls tell me the step by step procedure the exact procedure how can I do it to achieve the best results I am confident enough to achieve results

Just tell me a plan we're I will be not confused and can I do subaicion and TCA both at once will it be possible to make scars less visible after that

Also tell me fillers which are permaneng

I know I have faith I will be all just want to know the direction pls tell me

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/20/2019 9:34 am

@sahilrajpalThanks for being patient with me I get over 50+ private messages a day to help with their acne scar concerns.

Step by step. Firstly India has a bunch of junk clinics that just want to sell you a bunch of things. Plastic Surgeon's with lots of experience are a bit better as they need more school and experience than med spa clinics.

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 02/20/2019 10:13 am

One more doubt can I do subaicion and TCA cross at the same day of treatment like right after subcision I do TCA cross next on same day of treatments and wait til 3 months between treatments

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/20/2019 11:02 am

@sahilrajpalyou are right. That is the tough one with doing both subcision and tca cross at the same time, ... you cannotsuction until the scabs heal and fall off and that can take several weeks in some patients.They can always do subcision on the areas they do not cross, and you can suction those areas, or rotatetreatments, covering a differentarea every time or separatethe treatments out.

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 02/20/2019 12:35 pm

Which laser should I take after subcision and TCA that will work out best for my scars to make them look more better

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 03/05/2019 3:38 am

BA

Pls help me with lasers a doctor said me to do

Subsicion and CO2 laser ? Is it good for me ?

I am very afraid about laser so please tell me any laser which will be good without any side effects for my darker skin type

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 03/05/2019 8:56 am

Thanks for your reply also pls tell me what to do for chicken pox scarring as I have two chicken pox scar and doctor is a surgeon he said first subscion than laser

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/05/2019 9:53 am

@Sahilrajpal He must not be a acne scar surgeon or do this a lot. Just a general face aesthetics surgeon doing things on you. Punch excision is done in India for chicken pox scars as mentioned above. Find someone who knows how to do this.

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 03/05/2019 11:09 am

1 hour ago, beautifulambition said:

@Sahilrajpal He must not be a acne scar surgeon or do this a lot. Just a general face aesthetics surgeon doing things on you. Punch excision is done in India for chicken pox scars as mentioned above. Find someone who knows how to do this.

But he is board certified and in India we don't see any board certified surgeon so that's why I think he said subsicion so that is what I thought he must be good and after that laser but maybe he can do all the things if I say him he is also in realself his name is dr harsh Amin

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/06/2019 8:58 am

@sahilrajpalI took a look, only one review on real self for hair transplant surgery. He does not seem knowledgeable with acne scars.

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 03/07/2019 3:47 am

I asked him can he do TCA cross on me he said yes so now I think it's good to go for him can u tell me how much percent of TCA to be applied on my type of skin? And what should I do to not get hyperpigementation after TCA cross

On 3/7/2019 at 12:47 AM, sahilrajpal said:

I asked him can he do TCA cross on me he said yes so now I think it's good to go for him can u tell me how much percent of TCA to be applied on my type of skin? And what should I do to not get hyperpigementation after TCA cross

Also tell me what he should do while applying how he should apply TCA to the scar ? So it gives good results

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/07/2019 9:30 am

Sorry I am not going to train a "skilled" board certified Surgeon on how to do a procedure. That means they were never skilled to begin with and are just"experimenting." That is a nightmare outcome waiting to happen. This is why I said to goto 3 total Dr's for a consultation and pick the one who is most familiar with scars. IF he does not know how to do TCA already, why bother doing that with him. I am often told by patients from India the Dr will do something they are not qualified to do poorly.

MemberMember
(@vij)

Posted : 03/17/2019 10:04 am

Indian scenario

Indian skin - the brown and also the wheatish skin types- are not suited for laser procedures unfortunately. Nor are deep peels advised. The max is 50% glycolic (after you build up from lower %). TCA, even at 25% is risky. IMO brown and light brown skin are most difficult to treat. They are light enough to starkly show up pigmentation and dark enough to have copious melanin that can come sweeping into skin irritations. In contrast, Caucasians have so many options including invasive lasers and deep peels.

All the best!

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 03/19/2019 12:30 pm

@vij

Will it also help me make my skin lighter and I am definitely going to do TCA and subscion and Chinese cupping and yes laser if possible I will do laser.. once maybe

MemberMember
(@vij)

Posted : 03/21/2019 2:34 am

On 3/19/2019 at 11:00 PM, sahilrajpal said:
On 3/19/2019 at 11:00 PM, sahilrajpal said:

@vij

Will it also help me make my skin lighter 

Yes. certainly,  what I laid out in my previous post will make most people's skin lighter. I think you have pigmentation on the beard area and while a little pigment change is almost normal in that area for men who shave regularly - yours is more pronounced. That could lift with the cream containing HQ 2% and 0.02% tretinoin. Most popular brand for that is Melacare in India. 

And one more thing that IMO made a BIG change and made my face look cleaner very quickly was 'shaving my head'. I cant explain it, but it did a lot to my face. The only explanation could be that I had a lot of gunk in my scalp (one scratch on my scalp and my nails would be full of it) and once my scalp was exposed, cleaned and exfoliated - it made tremendous change. If you have something similar, do try it. I have now adopted the bald look and sometimes the "Shikar Dhawan" hairstyle ;)

PS: High TCA will DEFINITELY cause dark blotches on your face guaranteed and then you will have to hope creams and peels lighten them. South Asians in general respond poorly to strong TCA.

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 03/24/2019 11:08 am

On 3/7/2019 at 8:00 PM, beautifulambition said:

Sorry I am not going to train a "skilled" board certified Surgeon on how to do a procedure. That means they were never skilled to begin with and are just"experimenting." That is a nightmare outcome waiting to happen. This is why I said to goto 3 total Dr's for a consultation and pick the one who is most familiar with scars. IF he does not know how to do TCA already, why bother doing that with him. I am often told by patients from India the Dr will do something they are not qualified to do poorly.

I gave you the solution for hyperpigmentation in the above post

IF you want to learn tca cross, and have someone experiment on you goto the Chemical Peel guide, at the top of scar treatments, it's pinned.

BA tell me pls is subscion a permanent treatment because I read maybe bonds reattach and scars become the same as they were before ?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/24/2019 11:42 am

@sahilrajpalIt is permanent, ... if you get filler done as a spacer or Do Chinese Cupping for a month. I want you to goto a good ( do a few consultations with different Drs), ... I know it's hard in India, I hear it all the time, dermatologist or plastic surgeon for this. So many average ship owners do these procedures.I mentioned punch excision, did you find a Dr to do this?Many in India who can do this to your boxcars.

Also the posterabove does not know what he is talking about. ""Shave the head and scratch it with a fingernail.""

Who said to use high tca on anyone's face? If a Indian Dr does not know how to treats you (he treats your demographic), he is the one who does not know proper treatment.

Any treatment including co2 laser can be done on even Type 5-6 Skin(yes even black) if it's titrated at a lower level(poster above does not know device settings) with proper prep and aftercare.

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 03/24/2019 8:45 pm

16 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

@sahilrajpalIt is permanent, ... if you get filler done as a spacer or Do Chinese Cupping for a month. I want you to goto a good ( do a few consultations with different Drs), ... I know it's hard in India, I hear it all the time, dermatologist or plastic surgeon for this. So many average ship owners do these procedures.I mentioned punch excision, did you find a Dr to do this?Many in India who can do this to your boxcars.

Do I have to do Chinese cupping every day for one month after subscion means daily ? Till 30 days?

MemberMember
(@vij)

Posted : 03/25/2019 3:43 am

7 hours ago, sahilrajpal said:

Do I have to do Chinese cupping every day for one month after subscion means daily ? Till 30 days?

@beautifulambitionIam not a beauty blogger. I don't do this for a living. Not me. I think you are unfairly stereotyping here. I am not going to advertise or market anything here.

My opinions are from my experiences and what worked for me. About shaving head that helped me - you kinda misquoted me. I didn't mean it like you made it seem sir.

Co2 laser at mild settings - I don't think that will help enough. What's the point? Also, in that video, the person is much lighter than the average Indian skin.

TCA cross should not be put on wider scars, this I firm believe. I certainly believe Indian skin types hyperpigment the easiest and if one develops dermal pigmentation , those will almost never fade completely. I suggested to try it on smaller portion first before going all in and I stand by that idea.

I won't be posting here again. Good luck Sahil! I also use glycolic peels and they have helped me lots.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/25/2019 8:09 am

@sahilrajpalYes if you want to do cupping after subcision, you buy a Chinese Cupping device. Every day you do cupping for a month after subcision on the area(s), treated. You can start with lower pressure and see if you can get a good suction, you don't have to be over aggressive. IF you severely bruise and or have pain or lumping, stop until this subsides.

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 03/30/2019 5:07 am

On 3/25/2019 at 6:39 PM, beautifulambition said:

@sahilrajpalYes if you want to do cupping after subcision, you buy a Chinese Cupping device. Every day you do cupping for a month after subcision on the area(s), treated. You can start with lower pressure and see if you can get a good suction, you don't have to be over aggressive. IF you severely bruise and or have pain or lumping, stop until this subsides.

Can I do TCA cross myself at home 35% TCA ? I think I have to take actions so asking you

As I can't find any doctor doing it so I was thinking to treat myself first with TCA 35% and than if my scars are raised after TCA than I do subscion done by any doctor or laser ?

MemberMember
(@sahilrajpal)

Posted : 03/30/2019 9:25 am

I have to do double coating on the scars means TCA cross them two times at the same time with the tooth pick ?

I will do subscion after TCA Cross is done at home and some lasers like CO2 and than I will do something for hyperpigementation