Notifications
Clear all

what should i do

MemberMember
(@lilly11012)

Posted : 02/17/2019 4:07 am

Hello. So i have been using the regimen for quite a while now. I started about 8 months ago but took a break about 3 months ago for a month. this is because i felt like after a while, yes the regimen did clear up my big zits but it reached a point where it didnt help anymore ( with the small bumpy acne) . A while ago, I started to break out again and I started using it again. It cleared up my big acne again but it doesnt really do anything with the small bumpy acne that come in groups. What should I do ? should i continue using it or should i search for a different regimen ?thanks. P.S. Ive read a few blogs where people talk about how only benzoylperoxide really matters. I still use the cleanser but I have sort of given up on moisturizing because it makes my skin waaaayyy to oily. Any advice?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 02/23/2019 10:33 am

Hi lilly11012,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. It takes a few weeks up to a few months to get perfectly clear so you have to use The Regimen consistently to prevent breakouts. You may use oil absorbing pads through out the day if you are experience any oiliness on your skin.