Notifications
Clear all

Removal Advice & Suggestions

MemberMember
(@bluewaterpig)

Posted : 02/16/2019 4:55 pm

Hello everyone,

Longtime reader, but new to posting. I™ve had blackheads on my nose and the general surrounding area since my teenage years. Just as a quick disclaimer, my wife says they aren™t blackheads at all, but clogged pores instead.

Either way, I™ve tried dozens of different products, strategies, etc, and haven™t had any luck in removing them. I™ve done a good amount of research, but I still think that real people giving real suggestions is the best way to go. 

Please take a look at the attached pic. I™m able to remove some using œblackhead tweezers, but some are still too difficult to get rid of and before too long, I™m doing more damage than removing. I™ve always hoped that there was a œnose strip product out there that would lift them all out, but no luck. 

So...anyone have a good suggestion? Advice? Thanks very much. 

8EF0557A-5774-450C-9324-8FE7B1235665.png

MemberMember
(@emilee_sarah)

Posted : 02/16/2019 5:30 pm

Hey there!

I use a Microdermabrasion Paste by Rodan + Fields. I find that it really helps with tough blackheads and clogged pores. If you want any more info on the product, let me know.

All the best!

MemberMember
(@bluewaterpig)

Posted : 02/17/2019 6:17 pm

Sure, what is it?

MemberMember
(@emilee_sarah)

Posted : 02/17/2019 8:59 pm

It's a sugar-and-salt scrub with vitamins C and E. I buy a 125 ml bottle and it lasts me about 6-7 months. (That's with using it about 1-3 times a week)

It helps with dry skin, clogged pores, blemishes, dark spots, pigmentation, and ingrown hairs. 

enps125-enhancements-micro-dermbrasion-paste-lg.png