Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone,

Longtime reader, but new to posting. I’ve had blackheads on my nose and the general surrounding area since my teenage years. Just as a quick disclaimer, my wife says they aren’t blackheads at all, but clogged pores instead.

Either way, I’ve tried dozens of different products, strategies, etc, and haven’t had any luck in removing them. I’ve done a good amount of research, but I still think that real people giving real suggestions is the best way to go. 

Please take a look at the attached pic. I’m able to remove some using “blackhead tweezers”, but some are still too difficult to get rid of and before too long, I’m doing more damage than removing. I’ve always hoped that there was a “nose strip” product out there that would lift them all out, but no luck. 

So...anyone have a good suggestion? Advice? Thanks very much. 

8EF0557A-5774-450C-9324-8FE7B1235665.png

Hey there!

I use a Microdermabrasion Paste by Rodan + Fields. I find that it really helps with tough blackheads and clogged pores. If you want any more info on the product, let me know.

All the best!

It's a sugar-and-salt scrub with vitamins C and E. I buy a 125 ml bottle and it lasts me about 6-7 months. (That's with using it about 1-3 times a week)

It helps with dry skin, clogged pores, blemishes, dark spots, pigmentation, and ingrown hairs.  

I am a consultant with the company, so if you have any other questions, feel free to ask:) 

enps125-enhancements-micro-dermbrasion-paste-lg.png