Notifications
Clear all

What kind of scarring do I have ??

MemberMember
(@exclusiveset)

Posted : 02/16/2019 12:38 pm

What type of scarring do I have ? Feels like I™ve been microneedling for so long and while I do see an improvement, I still have so much scarring left so what kind of scarring is this and what the best way to target them? 

8CEA6677-435E-4B1E-A579-DB3DDAC2D900.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/17/2019 11:48 am

@ExclusiveSetHi there, I see lots of icepicks - scarred pores which need tca cross, some rolling scars which need many sessions of subcision with some filler, some boxcars which need rf needling and co2 laser if you need a boost or you can do fraxel 1927nm full density which will work on the large pores as well (energy devices are optional). Hyperpigmentation I would do vascular laser or picosure/picoway which is great for your skin type and makes collagen. You can finish off with a few chemicalpeelsfor texture.

Drs treatments are3 months apart, you can do derminator or dermastampingmonthly between, many treat over 3 years.

[Content removed]

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.

ymbp liked