Notifications
Clear all

Recommendation of a Dr. for acne scars (NYC)

MemberMember
(@chief888)

Posted : 02/11/2019 10:03 pm

Hi. I'm looking to get my acne scars treated and I'm looking to see if anyone on this board had had any good experiences with a DR in the NYC area that they can recommend. I have acne scars on the temple region and I am thinking about getting it filled. Appreciate any suggestions/advice.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 02/12/2019 2:28 am

Tatiana Khrom or Kaveh Alizadeh. I had cannula subcision with sculptra + prp done by Tatiana Khrom. Cost was around 1000 dollars and includes TCA cross if required, which I thought was reasonable. She also has the co2 laser and infini as well.

MemberMember
(@brian-digambergmail-com)

Posted : 05/27/2022 6:29 pm

On 2/12/2019 at 3:28 AM, Binga said:

Tatiana Khrom or Kaveh Alizadeh. I had cannula subcision with sculptra + prp done by Tatiana Khrom. Cost was around 1000 dollars and includes TCA cross if required, which I thought was reasonable. She also has the co2 laser and infini as well.

What was the experience like with Dr Khrom? Did you see any improvements with the treatment or any subsequent treatments you had with her?

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 05/28/2022 2:18 pm

19 hours ago, degamer98 said:

What was the experience like with Dr Khrom? Did you see any improvements with the treatment or any subsequent treatments you had with her?

I did but not much

degamer98 liked
MemberMember
(@fory0608)

Posted : 05/28/2022 10:26 pm

I had Subcision and Genius RF with Dr Khrome a little over a week ago. Too early to judge results but I will keep you posted. But of course everyones scars are different. I will keep you posted. There is also Dr Novack in NYC, I think he is recommended by the Dr in Australia. I have also seen Dr Rappaport in New Jersey.

MemberMember
(@brian-digambergmail-com)

Posted : 06/01/2022 4:47 pm

On 5/28/2022 at 11:26 PM, fory0608 said:

I had Subcision and Genius RF with Dr Khrome a little over a week ago. Too early to judge results but I will keep you posted. But of course everyones scars are different. I will keep you posted. There is also Dr Novack in NYC, I think he is recommended by the Dr in Australia. I have also seen Dr Rappaport in New Jersey.

Great! Would really appreciate it. What type of subcision did you have done?

Also how much did the two treatments cost if you don't mind me asking? I travel to NY for work a few times a year so I'd have to budget it into my trips.

MemberMember
(@fory0608)

Posted : 06/06/2022 8:54 pm

I had the Taylor liberator Subcision (that is probably more expensive than regular Subcision) I also had Genius RF total was $1700. But I only had Subcision on one cheek if you get both sides done it will be more.

degamer98 liked
MemberMember
(@sabian494)

Posted : 01/15/2024 6:06 pm

Posted by: @fory0608

@fory0608 I want to do subcision with either Khrom, Tzu, or Yang, as they're all in the east coast area. Can you tell me if you had good results with Krom? Would appreciate it greatly!