Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chief888

Recommendation of a Dr. for acne scars (NYC)

Recommended Posts

Hi. I'm looking to get my acne scars treated and I'm looking to see if anyone on this board had had any good experiences with a DR in the NYC area that they can recommend. I have acne scars on the temple region and I am thinking about getting it filled. Appreciate any suggestions/advice. 

 

Edited by Chief888
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tatiana Khrom or Kaveh Alizadeh. I had cannula subcision with sculptra + prp done by Tatiana Khrom. Cost was around 1000 dollars and includes TCA cross if required, which I thought was reasonable. She also has the co2 laser and infini as well.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2019 at 3:28 AM, Binga said:

Tatiana Khrom or Kaveh Alizadeh. I had cannula subcision with sculptra + prp done by Tatiana Khrom. Cost was around 1000 dollars and includes TCA cross if required, which I thought was reasonable. She also has the co2 laser and infini as well.

 

 

What was the experience like with Dr Khrom? Did you see any improvements with the treatment or any subsequent treatments you had with her?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, degamer98 said:

What was the experience like with Dr Khrom? Did you see any improvements with the treatment or any subsequent treatments you had with her?

I did but not much

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had Subcision and Genius RF with Dr Khrome a little over a week ago.  Too early to judge results but I will keep you posted.  But of course everyone’s scars are different.  I will keep you posted.  There is also Dr Novack in NYC, I think he is recommended by the Dr in Australia.  I have also seen Dr Rappaport in New Jersey.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2022 at 11:26 PM, fory0608 said:

I had Subcision and Genius RF with Dr Khrome a little over a week ago.  Too early to judge results but I will keep you posted.  But of course everyone’s scars are different.  I will keep you posted.  There is also Dr Novack in NYC, I think he is recommended by the Dr in Australia.  I have also seen Dr Rappaport in New Jersey.   

Great! Would really appreciate it. What type of subcision did you have done?

Also how much did the two treatments cost if you don't mind me asking? I travel to NY for work a few times a year so I'd have to budget it into my trips.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had the Taylor liberator Subcision (that is probably more expensive than regular Subcision) I also had Genius RF total was $1700.  But I only had Subcision on one cheek if you get both sides done it will be more.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×