Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigdog1977

Purchasing Accutane Im the UK

Hi guys

Ive had accutane twice in my life, once as a teenager for bad acne and once in early twenties. I’m pleased to say for me it was a wonder drug and completely cured my facial acne. Since then though I’ve always had spots on my chest, I’ve always put it down to doing sport and sweating a lot but I’ve always had oily skin and still do at the age of 41. My chest acne isn’t severe but I do find it embarrassing, particularly as I’m 41 now! I’ve spent hundred on cleansing products over the years and it helps but I’ve always felt like I need one more dose of accutane to clear it up completely. The problem is the dermatologist doesn’t think it’s severe enough for accutane and won’t prescribe it. I’m at the point now where I’d like to pay for it and use it, I’ve noticed you can buy it from Canadian websites but don’t know which is genuine etc...so my question is, has anybody else self-medicated accutane and purchased it online for personal use? I know the risks but I’m a healthy person who exercises regularly and monitors blood pressure and cholesterol etc. 

Thanks in advance.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes