Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
richrich_300

What kind of acne is this?

I've never really had breakouts but over the past couple of weeks my face has been through the storm. Ive been drinking plenty of water, not eating any yeast , i thought my skin was clearing up but yesterday i had a donut and some chick fil a, and now all the bumps are back. They kind of itch too. Ive been using black soap, shea butter and witch hazel.20190209_114727.thumb.jpg.e5307f0c00f7054e4605a2f270ee760a.jpg20190209_114737.thumb.jpg.edf64ad18837b36c855404db8a751c44.jpg

If you only notice it when you eat certain foods, it could be a sensitivity or allergy? You should talk to a doctor and see if you could look in to it further.

There are many ways to treat acne, but a lot of the times you may find it confusing on what works and what doesn't. We will go over several tips to treat and prevent acne while you maintain clear healthy skin. Acne treat best for organic products so visit link and more detail :