Notifications
Clear all

I need desperate help.

MemberMember
(@bezn)

Posted : 02/08/2019 12:42 am

Hi guys, I™ve been struggling with acne for about a year now (what you see in the vid happened within a year) it™s given me extreme anxiety that I feel I can™t tell anyone about. I™ve tried countless prescription medication and creams and have also tried all of the generic acne creams too. I™ve cut out dairy, most processed foods and lots of oil from my diet. My skin is very oily as soon as I start to sweat, I work as a tradesman so I™m thinking that dust etc is affecting them making it worse. I™m waiting for a dermatologist appointment but the closest one is in July!! I™m wondering what I can do, what type of acne it is and if anyone has had similar acne like mine what did they do to help clear it up! Literally every one of my pimples scar and I can™t do anything about it, I tried to completely leave them (not squeeze them) and they still scar, I™ve tried to squeeze them - they still scar. I seriously need help it™s completely eating my mental state up.

9D6B277C-24A2-416E-9B89-CB8EFDFC0BD5.png

55E3EF04-E75A-47A6-8A52-7ACEF148C471.png

371EB820-A13D-40BB-B1F7-6C2A9ACCEAED.png

MemberMember
(@alyssas7390)

Posted : 02/08/2019 1:18 am

Are you using the acne.org regimine?

MemberMember
(@gutskinaxis)

Posted : 02/08/2019 2:16 am

You might not like to hear this but the truth:

You need to look at your diet. No sugar, no dairy, no fodmaps. Message me if you have questions on the best ant-inflammatory diet options.

MemberMember
(@bezn)

Posted : 02/08/2019 9:05 pm

18 hours ago, gutskinaxis said:

You might not like to hear this but the truth:

You need to look at your diet. No sugar, no dairy, no fodmaps. Message me if you have questions on the best ant-inflammatory diet options.

That has not helped me

MemberMember
(@gutskinaxis)

Posted : 02/11/2019 12:50 am

On 2/8/2019 at 6:05 PM, Bezn said:

That has not helped me

How long did you try it for? How strict were you?

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 02/12/2019 2:23 pm

On 2/10/2019 at 10:50 PM, gutskinaxis said:

How long did you try it for? How strict were you?

I don't necessarily agree. Dairy is a huge part of my diet, and I was able to get rid of cystic acne I had been struggling with for 13+ years. I won't disagree that diet may affect some people, but it doesn't affect everybody. Sounds like he's already tried and didn't find success with cutting out food groups.

MemberMember
(@gutskinaxis)

Posted : 02/12/2019 3:19 pm

55 minutes ago, klessard said:

I don't necessarily agree. Dairy is a huge part of my diet, and I was able to get rid of cystic acne I had been struggling with for 13+ years. I won't disagree that diet may affect some people, but it doesn't affect everybody. Sounds like he's already tried and didn't find success with cutting out food groups.

How did you end up curing your acne? I'm always curious what works for some people and I know it varies.

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 02/12/2019 4:15 pm

54 minutes ago, gutskinaxis said:

How did you end up curing your acne? I'm always curious what works for some people and I know it varies.

I wouldn't say "cure", since I still have to treat it daily to keep my cystic acne away...but what has gotten my cystic acne to go away and allow me to have clear skin (using the regimen twice a day, of course) is Unblemish (made by Rodan and Fields). I was hesitant, since I had no luck with the acne.org products, but I only agreed to try it since it had a 60 day money back guarantee. Never thought anything topical would work for me, but I have clear skin now and I'm so thankful. (Thankful I didn't have to cut dairy LOL)

MemberMember
(@gutskinaxis)

Posted : 02/12/2019 4:30 pm

14 minutes ago, klessard said:

I wouldn't say "cure", since I still have to treat it daily to keep my cystic acne away...but what has gotten my cystic acne to go away and allow me to have clear skin (using the regimen twice a day, of course) is Unblemish (made by Rodan and Fields). I was hesitant, since I had no luck with the acne.org products, but I only agreed to try it since it had a 60 day money back guarantee. Never thought anything topical would work for me, but I have clear skin now and I'm so thankful. (Thankful I didn't have to cut dairy LOL)

hmm interesting. I'm glad the topical worked for you!

klessard liked
MemberMember
(@emilee_sarah)

Posted : 02/15/2019 4:49 pm

On 2/12/2019 at 2:15 PM, klessard said:

Unblemish changed my life! I am so grateful for this product. I had tried everything else and nothing worked. My skin is now the clearest it's ever been thanks to Rodan and Fields. Glad it worked for you too, klessard!

Maybe it's worth trying, Bezn?

klessard liked
MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 02/15/2019 5:57 pm

1 hour ago, emilee_sarah said:

Unblemish changed my life! I am so grateful for this product. I had tried everything else and nothing worked. My skin is now the clearest it's ever been thanks to Rodan and Fields. Glad it worked for you too, klessard!

Maybe it's worth trying, Bezn?

That makes me so happy to hear!! It's such amazing stuff!