Notifications
Clear all

Contacting Dr. Rullan from out of state

MemberMember
(@oghme)

Posted : 02/04/2019 6:54 pm

Hi guys, I'm trying to see if I can get in touch with Dr. Rullan to schedule an appointment for acne scar treatment but I'm out of state. I've emailed them through the contact page on his website and got the initial response back from his assistant. I've sent another email back with pictures of my scars but I haven't heard back from them and it's been a few days. So, for those who have contacted him via email, how long does it usually take to get a response/treatment plan and how long after did it take to schedule your appointment? I understand he's probably very busy but I just wanted an estimated timeframe so I can plan accordingly. Thanks a lot!

MemberMember
(@kitsliv45)

Posted : 02/04/2019 7:07 pm

They have patient coordinators, butit might take a couple of business days for them to respond, especially because they are pretty detailed in the email and Dr. Rullan actually does an email consultation. It might take a couple of days for him to get to your pics and then formulate a response/treatment options.They also probably get a lot of emails. They are also very sweet and caring, so just be patient and they'll get back to you.

MemberMember
(@oghme)

Posted : 02/04/2019 7:10 pm

Okay awesome thanks! Just one more thing, I know some offices can get booked pretty quickly especially if they are well known. If I were to try to book an appointment early next month do you think that wouldbe a problem at all?

MemberMember
(@anyon760)

Posted : 02/05/2019 12:54 am

Dr. Rullans office responded to me within one day. I sent photos and his coordinator responded back with treatment options.

MemberMember
(@superburrito)

Posted : 02/05/2019 9:49 am

Dr Rullans office is generally responsive. Booking a month shouldnt be a problem. You can always call their office to talk to theirpatient coordinator, AmyBernal. A short phone call can save time over waiting for theback and forth of emails.

MemberMember
(@leslie19)

Posted : 02/05/2019 10:13 pm

I agree with superburrito about reaching out to Amy Bernal. Im from out of state & the email response was fairly quick. Amy is super sweet. Dont hesitate to contact her!

MemberMember
(@oghme)

Posted : 02/06/2019 1:01 am

Awesome! Thanks for all the responses !