Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fasthealing

extremely serious sun damage

2,5 years before i had acne and a doctor gave me retinoid cream. I used it the 1st month without any problem cause i was not going out of the house at all but the 2nd months i used it i went to sea and get burned extremely bad! I used the cream only for those 2 months. Also i continued to go to the sea everyday all the summer even my skin had serious photosensitivity after this cream but cause of this bad burn i could not realized it. After the summer i saw some improvement but i was still burned even if i used sunscreen with 50+ SPF and i am still burned if i go out even now. Exactly 2 years before i was burned extremely bad even i had to use the cream for months! And now i have stopped to go out at all after what happened and my skin is much better but still not healed! It is burned in the area i was using the cream! The redness has faid but still i need a lot of efford to become as i was before and to be totally healed. Some people in another forum recommend me to take zinc supplements. What do you think about that? What else can i take as a supplement to make burned skin go away and the new healthy skin to come out?

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes