Notifications
Clear all

Recommend Scar doctor in Birmingham

MemberMember
(@cal13)

Posted : 01/30/2019 6:02 pm

Good evening, I have rolling acne scars on my cheeks and Im looking for a good doctor in Birmingham (UK) but Im willing to travel.Ive already had Dermaroller, peels and strong laser. After watching YouTube videos from Dr Davin Lim (it would be a dream to live in Australia and have him as my doctor!) I can only assume subcision and filler will help me.

Has anyone had experience with a doctor they could reccomend??

Thank you!!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/31/2019 11:07 am

@Cal13Goto Dr Chu if your in the UK or Dr Emil in Denmark. I do not know what your scars are, ... we make a plan for treatment based off pictures posted with directional lighting making shadows or a flashlight and I can better assist. Many Many contact me and have a list much longer than that of treatments they have done. Often it was poor application of the treatments, not customized to their individual scars needs(you need a plan), they are blasted with laser and told it will fix everything(sales tactic by general derms).

MemberMember
(@cal13)

Posted : 02/02/2019 3:11 pm

Is it possible to send me the details to book with Dr Chu? I have searched the website but cannot seem to find the link for him... 

i agree I™ve spent a lot of money with very little result including lasers which took me 6 weeks at a time to recover from. Very disappointing :( 

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/03/2019 8:27 am

@Cal13I believe he recently moved offices do a forum search was within the last month or two.

Professor Chu, try emailing here.

http://www.westlondondermatology.co.uk/about-us/

MemberMember
(@cal13)

Posted : 02/13/2019 1:59 pm

This is the reply I got Incase anyone else was looking to book. Im also considering an appointment with his associate Dr Anil as he does all the same procedures as Dr Chu and is closer to me now they closed the clinic.
West London Dermatology Centre is now closed.
To book an appointment for a consultation you need to call the new clinic on0330 999 6833.
His consulting rooms are now based at:
Skinmedico
You cannot make an appointment via email.