Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can someone diagnose my scars please?

Recommended Posts


These could be a couple of things, hard to tell from the pics as I need larger pictures closer up. They are so small. Could be clogged pores, sebaceous cysts, sebaceous hyperplasia, or hypertrophic scars. IF they are hyertrophic scars, see a derm, have them inject them with kenalog and they can do electrosurgery hyfecator on them or some laser. 

Best to see a derm and have them feel them and take a look with a scope. If they say they are nothing, then goto another derm for a second opinion. Aesthetics Derms or plastics are best for these treatments. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes