Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest

Kendall Jenner is the #1 supermodel in the world and even she has indented acne scars

Guest

Just thought that this would make some people feel better about their scarring.  Even supermodels have it.  Also notice how her skin improved a lot over the years from consistent treatment.

gettyimages-902844042-1516723563.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her scars are really not so obvious anymore, that picture from last year is the most apparent they’ve been, maybe repeated HA or Bellafill since then? 

My big question though is which Dr did the TCA Cross on Megan Fox, they did a pretty good job at shallowing them out! Needless to say she was considered one of the hottest women in the world even when she had a couple of very minor ice picks. Goes to show the general populace doesn’t even register/see acne scars half the time. 

795DF1E0-F4E0-49B9-B40E-057A02FC4F22.thumb.jpeg.fa34e7f832b1f4c21067edfb856789ed.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's called Photoshop people! Sorry to burst your bubble, but even celebrities have scars and are not 100% perfect behind the industry strength makeup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ScarRight said:

It's called Photoshop people! Sorry to burst your bubble, but even celebrities have scars and are not 100% perfect behind the industry strength makeup.

Being rich certainly doesn't hurt. They have instant access to procedures and possibly even products which aren't released to the general public yet

45 minutes ago, acne_skin_queen said:

Her scars are really not so obvious anymore, that picture from last year is the most apparent they’ve been, maybe repeated HA or Bellafill since then? 

My big question though is which Dr did the TCA Cross on Megan Fox, they did a pretty good job at shallowing them out! Needless to say she was considered one of the hottest women in the world even when she had a couple of very minor ice picks. Goes to show the general populace doesn’t even register/see acne scars half the time. 

795DF1E0-F4E0-49B9-B40E-057A02FC4F22.thumb.jpeg.fa34e7f832b1f4c21067edfb856789ed.jpeg

Those scars were tiny. If her scarring was worse more people would have noticed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No bubble to burst mate. We’re all more than aware of photoshop (even on supposed candids) and frame by frame editing for film. Do you know that nowadays some actresses have a 3-wrinkle clause in their contracts? If a shot requires a close up of them smiling, some  actresses will allow just 3 laugh lines to remain in the shot, all the others must be removed digitally in post production.

But plenty of celebs do get procedures, that do improve their scarring. Which is what I think we are interested in here.

Yes I agree Megan Fox’s scars are minuscule, but they seem to have bothered her enough to get something done. Such is the mentality of the acne sufferer, no? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, acne_skin_queen said:

No bubble to burst mate. We’re all more than aware of photoshop (even on supposed candids) and frame by frame editing for film. Do you know that nowadays some actresses have a 3-wrinkle clause in their contracts? If a shot requires a close up of them smiling, some  actresses will allow just 3 laugh lines to remain in the shot, all the others must be removed digitally in post production.

But plenty of celebs do get procedures, that do improve their scarring. Which is what I think we are interested in here.

Yes I agree Megan Fox’s scars are minuscule, but they seem to have bothered her enough to get something done. Such is the mentality of the acne sufferer, no? 

 

Yeah, but most of us don't have access to the same things she does. Most people live paycheck to paycheck. How are they supposed to pay for multiple sessions of subcision, RF microneedling, and/or TCA Cross? Megan Fox can fly to Dr. Rullan or Dr. Lim and get whatever procedure she wants at any time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skin Pessimist said:

Yeah, but most of us don't have access to the same things she does. Most people live paycheck to paycheck. How are they supposed to pay for multiple sessions of subcision, RF microneedling, and/or TCA Cross? Megan Fox can fly to Dr. Rullan or Dr. Lim and get whatever procedure she wants at any time.

Yes that’s a valid point, many of us on these boards do not have vast disposable incomes. However, it is still interesting to see what those with incomes beyond the norm have been able to do? Or perhaps even what they haven’t been able to achieve despite their bundles of cash, no? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×