Notifications
Clear all

Not sure where to go from here. Help with my routine

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 01/20/2019 9:14 am

Hi,

ive been on the regimen for years with mixed results. 27 year old male.Currently I have really bad breakouts on my chin which has always been my probably area. Especially around my lips now. Im just not sure where to go or what to change up to try again. When you are thinking of stopping or changing something is anyone else terrified of the breakouts? (Even worse breakouts i mean)

AM - ceptahil cleanser 2 pumps

Dans BP just on chin (around a quarter finger length, maybe just under)

cerave and cetaphil moisturiser lotions 1 pump each

PM - exactly same but BP all over face (half a fingers length)

some help/ advice or even just a reply would be great. Really feeling down about it at the moment

MemberMember
(@whitecloud)

Posted : 01/27/2019 7:52 pm

Sometimes I find that if the regime isn't working properly it's because I'm making mistakes on it without even realising. I then go back and look at Dan's YouTube videos to correct myself. Have you tried incorporating glycolic acid into your routine?

I've been doing the regime for 2 years but never managed to come off it for more than a few weeks before having to go back to it but that's probably because I always stop abruptly rather than gradually. I never add in new steps or change products because I always think it's going to make my skin breakout.

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 02/03/2019 4:19 am

On 1/28/2019 at 12:52 AM, Whitecloud said:

Sometimes I find that if the regime isn't working properly it's because I'm making mistakes on it without even realising. I then go back and look at Dan's YouTube videos to correct myself. Have you tried incorporating glycolic acid into your routine?

I've been doing the regime for 2 years but never managed to come off it for more than a few weeks before having to go back to it but that's probably because I always stop abruptly rather than gradually. I never add in new steps or change products because I always think it's going to make my skin breakout.

Thanks for the reply. I havent tried glycolic acid. Is it in your regimen? Whats it good for?