Notifications
Clear all

Help with Acne

MemberMember
(@pleasehelpanotherperson)

Posted : 01/13/2019 6:29 pm

Hiya,

Was just hoping to get some help. I have only really had a few spots before now. And, a few months ago I am got a large patcheof ance that are only really contained to my left cheek (high cheek). I have used Differin; but this seemed to only make it worse - the 12 weeks are now up. And my other cheek is as bad as the other one. I don't really know what to do. I don't really have any actual whiteheads or spots left. Its just redness, and black marks from where the spots have gone down. I have used Sudocrem - this hasn't really helped. And I am using a popular Aloe Vera gel as of a week ago, but that doesn't seem to be doing the trick, as my acne is not going down, nor the redness or the black marks.

Any thoughts.

Thanks

MemberMember
(@brundagebaby)

Posted : 01/29/2019 8:49 pm

i dont work for any company but i can tell you that after trying pretty much every product out there, including prescription and SUPER expensive R&F (just sayin'- it might work for some but prices are way too high for my budget) the only produt I haev gotten to work is called NInja Skincare. They are pretty ok priced, not like drug store stuff but way less than R&F and my experience with their customer service has been like no other company I have ever seen before. That is really what got me in the first place, when someone said their customer service was top notch and it is true. Within 3 months, my skin was as clear as it has ever been. I will never use anything esle.