Notifications
Clear all

Best homemade masks for acne scars

MemberMember
(@ama2018)

Posted : 01/12/2019 1:33 pm

Hello! I'm finally curing my acne but now I have a ton of acne scars, I would like to hear what homemade masks have help you! I don't use anything not homemade because it always makes me breakout again :/

MemberMember
(@skyblue2073)

Posted : 01/12/2019 11:40 pm

There are different type of acne scars, treatments must be aimed at each scar type. A treatment that works for one scar type may not work for another. Please post pictures in different angles of light and people here will help you identify the scar types and tailor a treatment plan specifically for you.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/13/2019 9:26 am

Homemade mask for scars, ... no. The word"curing," there is no curing scars, ... we can soften them and make them look better, a scar is a permanent closure of skin unless cut out.

Don't waste your money on internet sites telling you crap, ... if you need something cheap and at home retin-a/tretinorin/differin nightly, microneedling, and peels.

Now if your mistaken calling wounds PIE or PIH redness scars, then yes perhaps your natural masks will help lighten them, but this is not scarring.