Notifications
Clear all

Candida overgrowth causing cystic acne?

MemberMember
(@mgatsby)

Posted : 01/10/2019 8:27 pm

Hi Ive been clear of acne for the last 9/10 months diet and I think it was due toexposure to the sun, I also was eating better and working out regularly. Ifirst started dealing with acne back in 2017 during winter at the time I was shocked as I never had it but until recently Ive realised why. During my acne breakout I also have a flare up of seb derm around my nose.

Ive starteddealing with the same problems again,when i broke out Inituallythought I should moisturize more which backfired and caused more pimples to be formed. And so I decided to research and I came across a video by Toby Gomez on YouTube about seb derm and cystic acne being cured by cavemen regimen.

So I started the cavemen regimen but I modified it by washing my face twice a day, and initially it was horrible and my face was dry af, but after few days it got better. But after 3week I broke out with a two red colored pimples/cysts with no head, initially it was tender when I touched it but I decided I didnt want to spread or make anything worse so since then Ive just been icing it, so thats all Im going to do from now on.

The past 8 months Ive had such a basic regimen that worked Id wash face twice a day and apply cetaphil moisturiser, but I think now it isnt as effective as its feeding the seb derm.

I need to mention that the last two months Ive been consuming a diet consisting of mostly sugar and carbs. Ivebeen dealing with chronic fatigue, stress,mood swings, IBS.Im dealing with sleep deprivation.Istartedresearching and realised I may have Candida.

I have a history of depression/anxiety possible bipolarso during these moments I dont keep track of myself. I normally have my gradmother cook my meals however shes abroad and Imrecentlyunemployed which has been caused by allthe stress I was dealing with I just quit.

My acne breakout isnt crazyId say its a mild breakout but this is the most Ive ever gotten, however theyre cysts which could leave scars, so its pretty serious.I dont know why Ive written all this Im just having a mental breakdown one of the pimples will leave a rolling/boxscar on the side of my face which has shattered my confidence.

What could I do internally to fix my problems? Im currently not consuming any sugar so thats a start, but what else can I do?

If you read this far thanks, half of what I wrote is fragmented and all over the place so I apologise Im just having a panick attack.

MemberMember
(@hlp334)

Posted : 03/17/2019 2:49 pm

Try cutting out all processed foods and grains/dairy! Helped me a lot. I consume a lot of potatoes, chickpeas, coconut yogurt, and sauteed vegetables! Everyones body is different but I found I have way less breakouts the more digestiable my food is.

Try cutting out all processed foods and grains/dairy! Helped me a lot. I consume a lot of potatoes, chickpeas, coconut yogurt, and sauteed vegetables! Everyones body is different but I found I have way less breakouts the more digestiable my food is.