Week 4: EXTREMELY D...

Notifications
Clear all

Week 4: EXTREMELY DRY EYELIDS???

MemberMember
(@noah-b)

Posted : 01/08/2019 12:05 am

Hi everyone!

I started the Acne.org Regime about a month ago and I am definitely seeing results! YAY! My acne was a mix of hereditarial and hormonal after being on birth control, which created painful cysts around my jawline and breakouts on my cheeks (I would literally wake up with a new zit every morning.)I am so happy I was told about Acne.Org because it is literally saving my life (ex. bumpiness is gone, getting very smooth, jawline breakouts are gone... Ive never seen results like this in a long time!)

HOWEVER... maybe 3 days into Week 4... my eyelids have been feeling very tight and dry... almost causing my upper eyelids to fold over and look really swollen... I get worried that people can notice the dryness especially when I am simply having a conversation with them. I've read that Jojoba Oil helps but everytime I put it on my eyelids, it goes into my eyes and burns really badly. Are there any other products to use that may help?

Thanks! 🙂

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/11/2019 3:32 pm

Hi Noah B.,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some swelling around your eyes. Dryness and irritation is a common side effect when using the Acne.org Regimen products but this does go away after a few weeks.

Be very careful when using the Acne.org Regimen products around your eye area or you can avoid this area of your skin altogether especially if you're not breaking out around the eyes. You have to also be careful when applying the Moisturizer as it may drag the Acne.org Treatment along with it when you apply it around your eyes.