Notifications
Clear all

WET DREAMS/EJACULATION CAUSING ACNE???

MemberMember
(@busa)

Posted : 01/06/2019 6:57 pm

Right now i™m so confused, sad, annoyed etc. 

As of now i™m on low dose accutane, and abstaining from masturbation or any activity that makes me horny

Yet as a normal body process wet dreams, IMO cause me to break out in the following 4/5 days after the occurrence even on accutane

Is there anything I can do? and please share your story/experience it would mean a lot to me :) 

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 01/07/2019 9:45 am

i can understand why you would think thatas i use to think the same but its far more likely your experiencing breakouts due to how you treat your skin, what products your using and your diet. - if your doing or using the wrong products .. even going to the gym or going for a run is going to cause you breakouts.

might not work for you but some things that helped me:

stop drinking/eatingmilk and dairy.

usinga SLS free sensitive soap (i use Johnson baby soap & only washing face, once a day )

and reducing acne bacteria onskin.

BuSa liked
MemberMember
(@busa)

Posted : 01/07/2019 9:29 pm

Thanks so much, i™ve already tried cutting out dairy, it seems to help.

Do you think washing my face once would be beneficial, or maybe twice but once with only water?

I really appreciate your input so thanks again! :) 

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 01/08/2019 6:55 pm

20 hours ago, BuSa said:

Thanks so much, i™ve already tried cutting out dairy, it seems to help.

Do you think washing my face once would be beneficial, or maybe twice but once with only water?

I really appreciate your input so thanks again! :) 

its hard to say and it depends on your skin type.  in my case (i have sensitive skin) i find using water only does make a great improvement.

BuSa liked
MemberMember
(@busa)

Posted : 01/09/2019 3:42 am

I would too say my skin is pretty sensitive, but I guess I should test it before completely switching methods

Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it! :) 

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 01/09/2019 6:03 pm

I have had VERY SEVERE ACNE that have left my fave disfigured to some point.., (fat loss). I cleared it up with antibiotics and epiduo, and now get like 7 pimples at one time. But every weekend my girlfriends comes over, or when we go on a vacation together for a few days, or even a week. My face becomes very clear. And that would be probably because of me ejaculating about 14 times a week during some periods. So i would argue ejaculating and sex would probably help your acne.

MemberMember
(@busa)

Posted : 01/10/2019 3:00 am

On 1/10/2019 at 10:03 AM, Duperele said:

I have had VERY SEVERE ACNE that have left my fave disfigured to some point.., (fat loss). I cleared it up with antibiotics and epiduo, and now get like 7 pimples at one time. But every weekend my girlfriends comes over, or when we go on a vacation together for a few days, or even a week. My face becomes very clear. And that would be probably because of me ejaculating about 14 times a week during some periods. So i would argue ejaculating and sex would probably help your acne. 

Never though of it that way before that™s for sure!

Thanks for the input anyway, I really appreciate it :)