Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BuSa

WET DREAMS/EJACULATION CAUSING ACNE???

Right now i’m so confused, sad, annoyed etc. 

As of now i’m on low dose accutane, and abstaining from masturbation or any activity that makes me horny

Yet as a normal body process wet dreams, IMO cause me to break out in the following 4/5 days after the occurrence even on accutane

Is there anything I can do? and please share your story/experience it would mean a lot to me :) 

i can understand why you would think that as i use to think the same but its far more likely your experiencing breakouts due to how you treat your skin, what products your using and your diet. - if your doing or using the wrong products .. even going to the gym or going for a run is going to cause you breakouts.

might not work for you but some things that helped me:

stop drinking/eating milk and dairy. 

using a SLS free sensitive soap (i use Johnson baby soap & only washing face, once a day )

and reducing acne bacteria on skin. 

Thanks so much, i’ve already tried cutting out dairy, it seems to help.

Do you think washing my face once would be beneficial, or maybe twice but once with only water?

I really appreciate your input so thanks again! :) 

20 hours ago, BuSa said:

Thanks so much, i’ve already tried cutting out dairy, it seems to help.

Do you think washing my face once would be beneficial, or maybe twice but once with only water?

I really appreciate your input so thanks again! :) 

its hard to say and it depends on your skin type.  in my case (i have sensitive skin) i find using water only does make a great improvement.

I would too say my skin is pretty sensitive, but I guess I should test it before completely switching methods

Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it! :) 

I have had VERY SEVERE ACNE that have left my fave disfigured to some point.., (fat loss). I cleared it up with antibiotics and epiduo, and now get like 7 pimples at one time. But every weekend my girlfriends comes over, or when we go on a vacation together for a few days, or even a week. My face becomes very clear. And that would be probably because of me ejaculating about 14 times a week during some periods. So i would argue ejaculating and sex would probably help your acne. 

On 1/10/2019 at 10:03 AM, Duperele said:

I have had VERY SEVERE ACNE that have left my fave disfigured to some point.., (fat loss). I cleared it up with antibiotics and epiduo, and now get like 7 pimples at one time. But every weekend my girlfriends comes over, or when we go on a vacation together for a few days, or even a week. My face becomes very clear. And that would be probably because of me ejaculating about 14 times a week during some periods. So i would argue ejaculating and sex would probably help your acne. 

Never though of it that way before that’s for sure!

Thanks for the input anyway, I really appreciate it :)

Edited by BuSa