Notifications
Clear all

Treatment advice

MemberMember
(@fromm)

Posted : 01/06/2019 9:44 am

Hi,

I am planning to do Infini treatment based on the previous advices on this forum. There is only one medical center in my country that has Infini.

On the website of this medical center I was a video of acne scars treatment:

It seems that they combine several treatments - but this looks a bit too aggressive from my amateur perspective. What do you guys think?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/06/2019 11:09 am

@frommThe practitioner is doing waaaaaaay to much at once. I can see some mistakes from treatment with most patients who are sensitive or slow healers. We were not made to be put on thigh high spin cycle and ground hamburger meat for healing. Will he just do Infini on you if you ask.There are other "insulated needle" rf microneedling devices perhaps search for those Infini, intracel, intensif, vivance, secret, scarlet, etc...

fromm liked
MemberMember
(@fromm)

Posted : 01/06/2019 1:39 pm

2 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

@fromm The practitioner is doing waaaaaaay to much at once. I can see some mistakes from treatment with most patients who are sensitive or slow healers. We were not made to be put on thigh high spin cycle and ground hamburger meat for healing. Will he just do Infini on you if you ask. There are other "insulated needle" rf microneedling devices perhaps search for those Infini, intracel, intensif, vivance, secret, scarlet, etc... 

I suppose he would do only Infini + subcision (i think that would be ok for me) but not really sure if I am willing to even do that with doctor that uses this kind of methods. It is like I am not even confident anymore that it is a right move to see this doctor because of this video :)