Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

treehugger97

Has anyone been treated by Elaine Mummery? Acne related to stomach health and deficiencies?

Hello all, 

I have been struggling with acne for years now. I was okay early teenage years before my skin started to gradually get worse. It happened so slowly that I just thought it was normal hormonal acne. It got really bad after I was around 18 so I sought help with the nutritionist Elaine Mummery who gave me a supplement and diet plan. This helped tremendously with the acne I was getting on my cheeks. However, I now have cystic forehead acne (blind pimples) and sometimes a few small ones that don't seem to go away. My skin is dry and oily at the same time and I also have closed comedones so have been using salicylic acid for 2 years or so. 

Okay, that was the rant, but has anyone else been treated by Elaine Mummery and what was your experience? I know she has helped so many people and has also helped me but I am not really improving right now. I cannot find any other reviews about her. I have found a few testimonials on her website, which were all extremely positive. 

I'd really appreciate any thoughts you guys have. 

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes