Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dora Dimanta

Inflammed chin and cheek acne

Hi all ! I am about to tell my adult acne story here . I got more blemishes for two years which turned to adult acne . I have visited dermatologyst and beauty centers and tried almost everything heard about acne but didnt work . Its been a week since i cut off sugar spice and coffe . Also now i am using LA ROCHE POSAY products EFFACLAR GEL CLEANSER and DUO PLUS ACNE TREATMENT , but my skin never been worst .. acne are dry and inflammed and everyone its looking at me like im weird. I have been using Revlon Colorstay Oil Skin foundation for 7 years , but now he is not covering my red acne. I wear too little daily makep , i drink lot of water , eat so much friuts and vegetables , i dont touch my face or pick pimples i swear , i change my pillow case every 3 days , i clean my desk on daily basis and i keep my celular very clean and not too close my face , but everything result to zero !!!! I am tired and almost loosing hope for healing acne ang bringing my perfect skin back again!i dont know why i got these adult acne , maybe im a stressful person . My hormonal medical checks were ok .  I dont want to try chemical peels and related stuff PRP or laser treatment , i just want use daily cream - cleanser and an acne treatment . I think now my acne may be inflammed because of the cold weather and the products are drying my skin too much , thats why im thinking of buying a LA ROCHE POSAY brand daiy moisturing. Can anyone please advice or tell me what to do ? God bless u all. 

D20BCF0F-7A9A-4DD3-AD04-9B13DB8D8BDD.jpeg

Hi Dora,

I know exactly what you are going through! You're not alone. I struggled with severe, cystic, adult acne for years. I tried everything, but nothing seemed to work and I got more and more depressed. My situation felt hopeless.

About 2 years ago, I was introduced to the Unblemish regimen by Rodan and Fields. It took awhile to start seeing any results, but I am so glad I stuck with it. These products truly changed my life. If you are interested in trying them, feel free to send me a message. I joined the company as a consultant, because I want others to experience the same amazing results I did, and to fall in love with their skin.

Here's my personal results:

50894897_284652765539899_8240536760497471488_n.jpg

51155569_349687665867431_8307386964387037184_n.jpg