Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alisha445

Bumpy forehead

Hello everyone, so I have had bumps on my forehead for about 3-4 years now (I am 17) and they are the colour of my skin. I have also now started to get some on my chin. I have started using Farsali Unicorn Essence serum as it was recommended to me by a friend as it contains vitamin C which helps fight this problem and is suitable for sensitive skin. I have been using that for about 3 weeks now and I feel like it is gentle to my skin but hasn't made a difference on my skin, I'm still using it though, because maybe 3 weeks is too early to judge a product. I am also using 2% Salycilic Acid which has made my acne worse. I had a few spots on my cheeks which had gotten worse as a result of the salycilic acid and when I use it, even when I wash it off that area of my face tingles, although my forehead and chin have no reaction. They had become more red and larger and I feel like my bumps have become larger and worse, I haven't seen any improvement and I've been using it for 2 weeks now, 4x a week at night. Should I still use the product or leave it? How much time should I give it to see whether I will get results?

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes