Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acne2019

My face is extremely itchy!! Help

I have been ok the regimen for 7 weeks and at first my skin was okay and it never reacted to the BP like others. I gradually increased the dosage like I'm supposed to and finally hit the 4 weeks Mark and decided it was time to add the aha+ but that's when all hell broke loose. On week 6 my face started being really itchy and really Dry and now it won't stop! My face was right on schedule but now it's all over the place. I did over apply the aha+ once and my skin had a terrible reaction,y face basically looks burnt but I let it heal and continued with the regimen but the itchiness came before I over apllied the aha+. So please advise me cause I'm genuinely contemplating on stopping the regimen all in all. Helpppp

I would stop the BP for a few days, and let your skin heal/get back to normal.  Once the itchiness has subsided, then slowly introduce it....I would use the amount of BP that works for you.  I used the amount they suggested and ended up with chemical burns. While that large amount may work for some people, it definitely was WAY too much for me.