Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
QuikSILver

Delivery?

How long did it take for your BP gel to arrive?(normal shipping method)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How long did it take for your BP gel to arrive?(normal shipping method)

• 1-2 days
    • 3-4 days
    • 5-6 days
    • 7-8 days
    • 9-10 days
    • 11-12 days
    • 13-14 days
    • MORE??

I am talking about US shipping....i live in the US...please dont post if you live somewhere else or you will disrupt the results...If you already did please just post and say so wink.gif

I just have to know...There is a big range of ETA 3-14 days! Please note that I am not talking about the faster shipping method!

So far i have been using neutrogena OTS....i have been seeing excellent results but this tube finishes too quickly!

I just ordered 2 bp tubes!

Thanks everyone

All of the orders should be processed within the next business day... if you are an international order it could take up to 14 working days to receive it due to delays.

I voted 1-2 days. I ordered my BP Gel via Paypal in the morning on Tuesday, December 14th, and it was in my mailbox on the afternoon of Friday, Dec. 17th. Now that's what I call FAST!!!!!!!

ETA: I'm in the States, midwest region.

That is pretty fast! i ordered mine on tuesday...got confirmation of my thing being shipped on thursday and now it is sunday...so umm..still waiting!

I just threw away my old BP 2.5%........it's horrible..I couldn;t even open my mouth when I was waiting for it to dry...

bp gel is awesome! -)

Hey, I live in Canada so this is different so I didnt vote but the standard shipping method that I used took less than a week to get here, I think like 5 business days or around there, pretty damn quick.

Ordered mine on June 12th... Still waiting for it sad.gif I'm in the states (CA). I'll vote once I recieve it smile.gif I'm sure its worth the wait tongue.gif

Edit:

I spoke too soon, Gel got here today, just forgot to check the mail before I got in. So I voted 9-10 since it took 9-10 business days from the time it was shipped out. smile.gif

Ordered mine on June 12th... Still waiting for it  sad.gif  I'm in the states (CA). I'll vote once I recieve it smile.gif I'm sure its worth the wait tongue.gif

Edit:

I spoke too soon, Gel got here today, just forgot to check the mail before I got in. So I voted 9-10 since it took 9-10 business days from the time it was shipped out. smile.gif

Ordered mine on June 12th... Still waiting for it  sad.gif  I'm in the states (CA). I'll vote once I recieve it smile.gif I'm sure its worth the wait tongue.gif

Edit:

Edit:

I think it also depends on whether or not you order on a weekend (because that's not a business day).

I usually order two more tubes when my last one is about half empty.