Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halllek

Fresh ginger root and healthy diet

My solution is really simple so I’ll keep this short. I remember obsessively scrolling through this forum every day years ago and promising I’d come back and make a post if I ever cleared my face up. 

Start by saying the usual I tried everything under the sun. Every pill and cream to stop it and nothing worked. I went vegan and actually ate healthy. Not living off Oreos and potato chips cuz those are vegan but nothing will change for you. Cooked with minimal oil and tracked my nutrients on a nutrient tracking app. Ate tons of fruit and vegetables and drank lots of water. No meat no dairy no eggs. Really limited my dessert intake cuz I had a bad sweet tooth. Ate very clean and this all helped very much but not completely. 

In addition to a clean diet I got a blood test done and found that I was anemic and iron deficient. So I started taking a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses every day. This helped with healing time with the acne and also minimized the scarring a lot. Also made my complexion a lot more even. It only took a month or two to see a huge improvement.

and the final thing that cleared me up all the way was ginger. I got fresh ginger root and shaved it into some chamomile tea and drank that every night. It cleared everything up so rapidly it was unbelievable. I honestly cried from happiness when I looked in the mirror and realized I didn’t hate my reflection.

This all took about 8 months to get where I wanted to be. And I’m still healing from scarring but I’m finally free of the self hatred and pain!

please try ginger it saved me.

I provided before and after pics for proof.

C10D2D6C-48FA-43A8-8003-0FA0602729D0.jpeg

7DC60D7A-3D58-4140-BC43-8E59F0596780.jpeg

13666F14-FC8C-46A0-B7BD-66212596ABA5.jpeg

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes