Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jamesbickford

What is the real difference between smoking and vaping?

This is the question that almost every smoker is interested in. I mean the following. So, my son smoked for several years and one day he experienced some problems with his skin. We visited the doctor and he said that it was acne. As a father, I've told him to give up smoking because he has real problems with his health. Nevertheless, he continued to smoke. I was in despair with this situation. And recently my good friend said that my son can vape instead of smoking. I looked through the internet and found a website called MigVapor Here I've bought some cool vaping stuff. And who knows the other website where you can buy some vaping equipment? Any comments or advice would be highly appreciated!

Vaping gives you the nicotine hit that smokers crave without the harmful tar of cigarettes, which cause cancer. It's a relatively new thing with limited testing so we don't really know how harmful vaping is. I'm not sure sure what part of smoking causes bad skin so I don't know if swapping smoking with vaping will improve his skin. 

Well, vaping is the best alternative when you want to quit smoking cigarettes. Smoking cigarettes causes different lung diseases so if you want to live with a healthy lifestyle, give vaping a try. I suggest you check out this website for vaping products

https://kmg-import.com/

hope this helps and good luck!

Vapori Vape established in 2017 in United States has been the best vape shop exporting vape products online to most vape shops in USA and to vape lovers worldwide. If you are looking to visit a vape shop near you, then our Vape Store should be the first you should think of because we have all available vape products ranging from thc vape cartridges, vape pens, thc ejuice, vape juice / eliquid, vape mods, vape pods and thc vape oil for your best vaping experience.

There’s an ongoing debate on whether vaping is safe or not.

According to a report sponsored by UK’s Department of Health and published by Public Health England – a prestigious group of highly qualified scientists, researchers, and public health professionals – electronic cigarettes are at least 95 percent safer than tobacco cigarettes. The report also recognizes their potential as a viable approach to quitting smoking.

In the US, however, electronic cigarettes are looked upon nearly as evil a product as tobacco cigarettes. Quite interestingly, the American Heart Association (AHA) took a rather cautious stance in contrary to popular belief in the country. In the 20-page statement published in 2014, the AHA suggested that e-cigs are less hazardous than tobacco cigarettes, and vaping can help smokers quit. Here’s a small section copied from the report:

“E-cigarettes either do not contain or have lower levels of several tobacco-derived harmful and potentially harmful constituents compared with cigarettes and smokeless tobacco… [e-cigarettes] present an opportunity for harm reduction if smokers use them as substitutes for cigarettes.”

Lol @ vaping and healthy lifestyle.

I mean, sure it's good to eat right and all but dude, Nicotine is still a poison. It's funny because you see Nicotine promoted as a "smoking cessation aid" when Nicotine is the addictive component that causes you to want to smoke in the first place. Doh!

Edited by FvckAcne

Smoking will not have a direct connection with Acne but it will damage health and may unpurify inner body. That may effect acne.

References - https://www.ereviewbay.com/AcneNoMore.pdf 

Edited by coolaij