Notifications
Clear all

Subsicion with Professor Chu

MemberMember
(@alexis88)

Posted : 12/14/2018 3:46 pm

I have had red scars since I was 16 years old and are today 30 and went for prp, subsicion, needling and TCA cross with professor Chu 6 weeks ago and I see maybe a 15-20% improvement after 6 weeks. Is there any moisturising cream or any serum I need to use for me to have better success with the healing and redness? I have derminator and 25% TCA at home and wonder when I can start using that?

A45B2B40-17AE-415D-BE3A-A983ACCF6B4E.jpeg

88AC283F-10F7-4B48-8A89-C1AD7472D9FD.jpeg

F01A5A38-95F7-408E-A86B-027A90DACA50.jpeg

C8E0F2D6-BA73-4E14-BE1E-96677829B501.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/15/2018 8:13 pm

@Alexis88Chu's office should have given you after care instructions follow them. If you have any wounds from needles etc. You can put some vaseline on it till it heals. Sunscreen.

Redness as soon as the wounds are closed nightly differin/ tretinorin/ or retin - a with a licoroice and kojic acid ingredients cream. You can start with derminator and tca cross which are done in seperate months, 1.5 months after subcision if everything is healed up.

MemberMember
(@alexis88)

Posted : 12/18/2018 4:16 am

@beautifulambitionThank you!

Pro Chu Said i dont need to use any moisturising chemicals on my face just washing before bedsince hes againstall that and even sunscreen which he said I dont need during winter.

he didnt give me tretinoin either and I wonder if I should do a full face TCA 25% or onscarringa area? How many mm should I use forthe derminator?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/18/2018 11:06 am

@Alexis88Ok dude, follow his instructions then, ... you ask above, but already knew the answers. You scare me with your discription of acid. You never treat your whole face, just the scarred area. Because you are ethnic if you don't use tretinorin/differin/retin-a you can get these in many countries without a prescription and a cream of kojic acid and licorice you will hyperpigment (Acid Peels). Please read the acid peel guide, it's in the FAQ on the top of scar treatments sub, goto the acid peel section, click the mega link for instructions. you don't just slap on 25% acid on a face. Your still healing from treatment with Chu. .75mm to 1.5mm read the derminator and microneedling guide also linked in the FAQ.

MemberMember
(@alexis88)

Posted : 12/19/2018 6:49 pm

@beautifulambitionI already tried TCA 25% one year ago and it was all okbut I have quite red sensitive skin with some visible veins but will now try to get hold of retin-A but need a good reason for the doctor to prescribe. Can I use both retin-A and Kojic acid together or maybe retin-A nighttime and Kojic daytime?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/20/2018 9:36 am

If you have"red sensitive skin" then 25% will make you red and sensitive for months. If you have visible veins you really need vascular laser. Retin-A is sold in Europe over the counter, just certain countries. Your reason is thanks to the manufacturer -"Retin-A (tretinoin) is a form of vitamin A that helps the skin renew itself. The Retin-A and Avita brands of tretinoin are used to treat acne. The Renova brand of tretinoin is used to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and mottled skin discoloration, and to make rough facial skin feel smoother." Pick something that fits from that. Yes you can use those both nightly .No do not do Kojic acid at the daytime. Wear sunscreen. IF it causes irritation, skip days between and alternate.