Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DavidSk

What type of scars do I have and best treatment for them

Marked atrophic on right jawline, plus right cheek. Possible tethering. You do need to see someone experienced as the scars cross the facial aa. , especially close to the jawline. Ideally subcsion followed by dilute cannula Sculptra jawline, and possibly HA or Sculptra in chosen 9 ml to 18 ml dilution. 22 G TSK cannula recommended due to possible fibrosis underneath. Subcise with HA filler superficially - filler acts as buffer, both cheeks. Also TCA 80-90 % to deep scars. Avoid punch excision as I think you lack collagen (this means poor wound healing), Co2 the sides of the scars and the base. Really need to touch the lump on the L cheek. If cyst - A 5 injections till small as possible then excise. If hypertrophic scar A10 injections -2-4 sessions. 

Temples saline subcsion with 30 g saline buffer with small spot CO2 laser. Easy job. Your rate limiting scar is your Right Side. I don't know if its attached or just atrophic - cannula test will reveal. Do not undertake high powered devices like Ultapulse ,DEKA , etc as you have marked atrophy already. This is a long job that will take at least 8+ session over one + years to do things SAFELY and well. You can finish off with conservative 300-400 + micron erbium with conservative 8% Co2 to full face. Like I said, hard scars, easy job. I'm no expert, see Dr Rullan, or Novick in the US , they know more than I do. 

5 hours ago, Obi wan said:

Marked atrophic on right jawline, plus right cheek. Possible tethering. You do need to see someone experienced as the scars cross the facial aa. , especially close to the jawline. Ideally subcsion followed by dilute cannula Sculptra jawline, and possibly HA or Sculptra in chosen 9 ml to 18 ml dilution. 22 G TSK cannula recommended due to possible fibrosis underneath. Subcise with HA filler superficially - filler acts as buffer, both cheeks. Also TCA 80-90 % to deep scars. Avoid punch excision as I think you lack collagen (this means poor wound healing), Co2 the sides of the scars and the base. Really need to touch the lump on the L cheek. If cyst - A 5 injections till small as possible then excise. If hypertrophic scar A10 injections -2-4 sessions. 

Temples saline subcsion with 30 g saline buffer with small spot CO2 laser. Easy job. Your rate limiting scar is your Right Side. I don't know if its attached or just atrophic - cannula test will reveal. Do not undertake high powered devices like Ultapulse ,DEKA , etc as you have marked atrophy already. This is a long job that will take at least 8+ session over one + years to do things SAFELY and well. You can finish off with conservative 300-400 + micron erbium with conservative 8% Co2 to full face. Like I said, hard scars, easy job. I'm no expert, see Dr Rullan, or Novick in the US , they know more than I do. 

thank you