Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CanuckGirl

Dermabrasion...what's next?

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me.

I had "orange peel" cheeks and many ice pick type scars (on my cheeks as well) up until a few weeks ago.

I had a full face dermabrasion on December 2nd which worked wonders to "smooth out" my "orange peel" cheeks but was somewhat disappointed to see that although my ice pick scars were not as deep, they are still visible.

Now, I want to look into scar revision for the unsightly ice pick scars.

Does anyone have any advice to offer as to what the best type of treatment would be for me?

tks,

CanuckGirl

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me.

I had "orange peel" cheeks and many ice pick type scars (on my cheeks as well) up until a few weeks ago.

I had a full face dermabrasion on December 2nd which worked wonders to "smooth out" my "orange peel" cheeks but was somewhat disappointed to see that although my ice pick scars were not as deep, they are still visible.

Now, I want to look into scar revision for the unsightly ice pick scars.

Does anyone have any advice to offer as to what the best type of treatment would be for me?

tks,

CanuckGirl

Besides the depth, there was no other improvement to the scars from the dermabrasion? How deep were they before?