Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrashBash

One first procedures with dr chu soon

Of course you feel how painful is living with deep acne scars all over your face 

I have live with them for more than 4 years 

This month and after few days I will have my procdure with dr tony chu which include prp+ tca+ dermapen+ subcision because I have combination of rolling and box acne scars 

My question is what to do more with it to be sure I will get the best result. He said he will do the same procedure every 6 weeks.

What I can do with them to inssure the best results. in home or in other derma clincs 

& Thank you for this awesome community  

There is a whole section in the FAQ, first post of the scar treatments sub on aftercare. Sunscreen, aquaphor or vaseline on any wounds. No exfoliants or harsh products. You will have swelling for a few days. Learn how to do Chinese cupping(Amazon), if you won't do filler, it's in the FAQ - Subcision section. Wear a concealer over any overly red spot while healing. Clean up your diet if you haven't already: no sugars, processed foods, excessive dairy, baked goods, lean on the fruit veggies and lean meats. Get the acne under control if you have not.