Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

personally i think there is 2 parts to helping treat acne. internal (what we eat/drink) and external (how we treat our skin - bad creams/soaps etc)

im not going to comment on the products your using  but i will say research post acne marks and  acne & diet.

some people see great results from completely removing milk, fizzy drinks and sugar from their diet. - google it.

18 hours ago, MrBakery said:

personally i think there is 2 parts to helping treat acne. internal (what we eat/drink) and external (how we treat our skin - bad creams/soaps etc)

im not going to comment on the products your using  but i will say research post acne marks and  acne & diet.

some people see great results from completely removing milk, fizzy drinks and sugar from their diet. - google it.

Thank you!! I’m actually lactose intolerant so I don’t even drink milk. And I don’t even have much of a sweet tooth. 

there is also a theory that people with skin problems (acne) have too much bacteria on their face and products like head&shoulders or nizoral which are anti-baterial, help keep acne/skin problems under control. research before trying.

Edited by MrBakery

1 hour ago, MrBakery said:

there is also a theory that people with skin problems (acne) have too much bacteria on their face and products like head&shoulders or nizoral which are anti-baterial, help keep acne/skin problems under control. research before trying.

Thank you for that. I’ve actually tried nizoral before, it didn’t work for me. 

edit  (just re-read your post)

have you tried vitamins?

i myself saw good result taking vitamin c and zinc (i know others say vitamin D is the key) but it takes a few weeks to see good results.

Edited by MrBakery

2 hours ago, MrBakery said:

edit  (just re-read your post)

have you tried vitamins?

i myself saw good result taking vitamin c and zinc (i know others say vitamin D is the key) but it takes a few weeks to see good results.

Thank you !! I think I will try replacing vitamin a with vitamin c Bc about a year ago, I had bad side effects from taking vitamin a pills.