Notifications
Clear all

Cured my acne after 3 months with over the counter skin pills

MemberMember
(@belgermalay)

Posted : 11/26/2018 3:24 am

These pills I used were Skin Accumax from Jane Iredele. I recommend these pills to anyone who mentions the word acne. They were my last resort to RoAccutane. They™re not cheap but they are so worth it. I followed the dosage religiously and my skin has been cured every since. Please see my photos for before and after! 

So I™ve suffered with acne all my life and I just wanted to share a little miracle that saved my skin and my mental health. My next step was Ro accutane if it didn™t work and let me just say it worked and exceeded my expectations.

I™m not going to go into depth about it because it is very black and white as everyone knows. My story is no different I™ve tried everything with no avail until I was recommended these.

Anyway I shall get to the point. A friend recommended some skin pills called Skin Accumax by Jane Iredele which she said cleared up her sisters skin. I tried them. Took them religiously for about 3 months and it completely cleared up my skin for about two years. Those were the best years of my life. I didn™t wear make up. I woke up with honestly perfect skin everyday and I didn™t have to worry and I felt that I had FINALLY overcome acne.

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERT THIS IS A PERSON WHO WANTS TO SPREAD HER SUCCESS IN OVERCOMING ACNE AND I WANT EVERYONE WHO SUFFERS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE THEY TRY ROACCUTANE! I CANNOT  THANK THIS COMPANY ENOUGH FOR SAVING MY SKIN

9B8753B0-A32A-4777-A9EC-0DF870B606A7.jpeg

D0CB2F85-3AD4-46E7-92C3-515FF8878443.jpeg