Notifications
Clear all

Curology? Advice?

MemberMember
(@war0118)

Posted : 11/17/2018 2:35 pm

So I'm considering curology for my cystic acne. I dont really have a routine at the moment, I stopped using everything a few months ago when I had a bad reaction/broke out worse than ever in my life, I've been diagnosed with acne conglobata? Not sure if that's 100 percent correct but that's what this online derm said.
I'm a 24 year old Male. This has been the worst year for my acne and I'm ready to be done with it.
I'm just worried nothing is going to work and I really want to be clear and look decent by April of 2019, I'm getting married lol.
Any advice? Thoughts on curology? Help me out.

MemberMember
(@acneprone310)

Posted : 11/24/2018 7:48 am

Hi

Curology helped cure my skin. It took me about 1 full year to see amazing results. It was a full on cystic, bumps, you name it. I was more concerned about big red ones. It seems so gross when I talk about it. But it was a journey with Curology that I appreciate. I feel the results would come quicker if you don't have a bunch of acne. Also if you have a regular skin care routine ( which I didn't have)I did need to purchase several other products to keep the acne at bay since it is overall a medication to be used alongside regular face products. There is a responsive supportteam that is there to help with your individually customized medication (mine was a mix of niacinamide, zinc oxide , azeleic acid). They have been wonderful and fix your prescription to how your skin reacts to the medication.My subscription is 2 month supply at $40 or $35(one of them). They offer monthly but I recommend the 2 month supply.