Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mrgary900

Now i know what is the best way.. bye all

now i know what is the best way to fix my all problems. I am in hell. I am in pain everyday.. f##k the world. F##k the people. My life is s $#t. It's not my dream. But i am not have future for dreams. Bye all. If you reading this. I am not alive.
i am give up
bye all this is not for acne... (acne is the smallest problem in my problems)
Good luck and fight for future. Never give up. I give up. I don't have any chance. I don't have any reason

Life you are win
F##k you

you wouldnt be human if you didnt feel unhappy about your skin.

ive read people can become depressed about even the smallest non acne mark on their face.. hell, there is even a video clip online of some AAA super model women who get an make-under, with added fake acne spot and they pretty much burst out crying as soon as they see the mirror. lol

what im saying is, 99% of people with no skin problems, dont understand the struggle we have to go through daily. your not alone.

keep strong.

i feel strongly that information on google, youtube and this forum is key to fighting acne.

32 minutes ago, MrBakery said:

you wouldnt be human if you didnt feel unhappy about your skin.

ive read people can become depressed about even the smallest non acne mark on their face.. hell, there is even a video clip online of some AAA super model women who get an make-under, with added fake acne spot and they pretty much burst out crying as soon as they see the mirror. lol

what im saying is, 99% of people with no skin problems, dont understand the struggle we have to go through daily. your not alone.

keep strong.

i feel strongly that information on google, youtube and this forum is key to fighting acne.

I couldn't agree more. I stopped feeling ashamed of being depressed by it. It's a disease.

On 11/14/2018 at 9:18 AM, Mrgary900 said:

now i know what is the best way to fix my all problems. I am in hell. I am in pain everyday.. f##k the world. F##k the people. My life is s $#t. It's not my dream. But i am not have future for dreams. Bye all. If you reading this. I am not alive.
i am give up
bye all this is not for acne... (acne is the smallest problem in my problems)
Good luck and fight for future. Never give up. I give up. I don't have any chance. I don't have any reason

Life you are win
F##k you

Hey, I do understand totally how you are feeling during these stages of your life. However, spare a thoughts for your family members, relatives, friends and etcs who really cares for you. Find someone whom you can speak to, be it a psychiatrist or your family members and etcs. You deserve a much better life, and do not get upset with the current situation you are going through. Life is full of ups and downs, but remember, live life to the fullest. Get a hobby, there must be one in each of us, find an answer for your situation through there. Channel away your sadness via your hobby and realise there’s so much better things to do in life. Do not let someone affect you, be it your looks or flaws. No one is perfect, and I hope you are able to get better and in time for the holidays! I wish you the best luck and health in your future endeavours! Speak to us or type out your feelings, trust me, you will never regret making this choice to be alive. The path will be much more clearer and brighter down in the years! I will be tracking this post and I look forward on your replies.