Notifications
Clear all

Chin Acne Cure, Success - Finally after 15 years!

MemberMember
(@healthquest01)

Posted : 11/13/2018 5:36 pm

Hi everyone,

I have read through these forums for years now trying to find a cure for my own acne. Im a female, its started at 13-14 years old, Im currently 28, cysts/whiteheads on chin and sometimes the jawline, daily break outs that never go away but definitely flares up at ovulation and week before period.

I suspect I have insulin resistance and my acne is related to inflammation from sugar, bread, etc that then wreaks havoc on my insulin and other hormones. I have thought in the past that maybe I had PCOS, but my cycles are very regular and never any pain with periods or weight issues.

Topicals dont affect my acne at all. I've tried dermatologists, OTC treatments, peels, nothing helps topically.

Coconut oil is the devil to my skin.

Internal treatment is the key, but Ive also tried everything from vitex, saw palmetto, inositol, chromium, magnesium, multivitamins, dairy free, digestive enzymes, alpha lipoic acid, gallbladder support, MSM, green tea, stinging nettle, moringa, niacin, reishi mushroom, burdock root, progesterone cream (reduces acne for a few weeks, but then got much worse), beta sitoserol, yeast cleanses, maca powder, l-glutamine, diatomaceous earth, vitamin c (i can feel inflammation reduced for a half a day and then by nighttime its flared back up again), zinc, NAC, wheatgrass powder, spearmint tea (did help reduce short term but stopped working), birth control (yaz helped the first time, it not the second time), DIM (still taking DIM because it notably helps cystic acne around jawline but I was still having horrible acne/whiteheads on chin), garlic (helps a lot actually but have to cut up at least 6 cloves day and drink with water and I wreaked of garlic all day every day), drinking more water (healthy, but didnt affect my skin at all), exercise (once again healthy, but doesnt change my skin), probiotics (helps a tiny bit outwardly but I still take for my gut), keto diet (a very STRICT keto diet cleared my skin up in 2 weeks, a relaxed keto diet reverts my skin right back to normal inflamed acne on chin within a day so its been very hard to maintain that lifestyle)....

Now to MY Success. I say my success because I dont know how many supplements and products I have tried because I read on this website that it cured someone else. Do your own research, but this has been the #1 combo supplement I have ever tried and my skin continues to get better. It's worth a try in my opinion.

10,000 iu powder tablet form Vitamin D3 (must be powder tablet form, not oil)
100-200 mcg Vitamin K2 (MK-7)

About a month ago I was reading that if you take Vitamin D3 you must take vitamin k2 for absorption. I thought because I had taken vitamin d3 in the past, it didnt work for my acne but Ive never tried it with k2. Yall. Over the past month my inflamed, reddened, pus filled skin that I had to wash and scrub every morning before work and cover up with loads of makeup has transformed into soft soft with only a few hyperpigmented areas here and there. My oily t-zone is gone, I dont have to touch up my powder midday, my hair is less oily. I could cry for how long Ive searched for this and wanted skin that I dont have to run to the bathroom in the morning and check the damage before I wanted my boyfriend (now husband) to see me.

If you have acne acne that seems to be resistant to everything Iike one, please try this. The pic I posted is the brand and dosages I use that worked for me. You can order from amazon.

I still take a few other supplements for other areas of my health, and Im still always tying to work on my diet and being healthy internally. But not having to wake up in horror or feel totally guilt tripped from eating the wrong thing has changed my life. Going on month two right now and Im so happy. Thought I would finally make an account and share my good news.

JO1N and tsilvern liked
MemberMember
(@tsilvern)

Posted : 11/15/2018 11:00 am

Hi, I don't see a pic posted for some reason, could you tell me what brand and dosage you take?

MemberMember
(@healthquest01)

Posted : 11/18/2018 2:08 am

Trying to upload pics now

MemberMember
(@thepsychologist)

Posted : 11/27/2018 5:05 pm

Would love to see pics! I shall try this. How long till you saw a difference?

(@Anonymous)
MemberMember
(@hlp334)

Posted : 05/03/2019 8:09 pm

Can you post the exact brand you use for both vitamins?