Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alaskacne

Increasing dosage of Nature's Cure Pills

I was thinking on icreasing the dosage of the nature's cure pills from two times a day, to three times a day. Has anyone tried this or knows what will happen?

I was thinking on icreasing the dosage of the nature's cure pills from two times a day, to three times a day. Has anyone tried this or knows what will happen?

I just bought some. Has it worked for you at all? How long have you been taking them? Are you also using the Vanishing Cream that comes with the kit? The product claims some results in 2-4 weeks.

Oh, and also when i first got it I used the cream, and it cause these three big ass cysts to break out and like part of them formed a whitehead and i popped it, but not the rest of the cyst is just chillin under the skin. They've been there for 2 months and I blame them on the cream. The cream creates like super cysts or something.

Umm...no offense but you CANNOT blame the cream for anything. Check the ingrediants...it's pretty much the same as any other spot treatment on the shelf. It's basically just BP. Yes, it will dry you out as that is what it is supposed to do and if you do not take propper precautions you'll be overly dry and irritated. Check the link in my signature...I used a combination of Aloe and Oil of Olay ontop of the night cream and got great results. It's BP5 so you have to be very cautios with using it. I find that spot treatment is best...otherwise your whole face will be uncomfortable. If you are broken out all over and the words "spot treatment" are a joke...start in one area of your face ie. chin. When that area seems to be under control, then move to another area.

As far as increasing the dosage of pills...I forget to take a pill every now and then...so I just double up the next day. No biggy...however I missed the morning pill 3 days in a row...took 3 morning pills and my lips were SUPER dry. Took me almost a week for them to be comfortable.

Check the link below for more tips witn Nature's Cure...Ive been very happy with it for over a year now. But I attribute a lot of my success to having "comfortable" skin. If your skin is dry and irritated, you'll get nowhere or worse.

THanks for the reply. Well I am using the cream but just as a spot treatment as well. In addition to these pills I am also doing the ACV, BS, LEMON, EGG routine and taking skin vitamins. So, we will see if this works. I had never had acne until 3 months ago and it seems like my hormones are going wacko! I will report back most likely in a couple weeks to let you all know of my progress.

Ok great PoBoy on the using aloe and oil prior to the B5. I also notice the B5 with the kit has Aloe in it already. I was wondering why it was not firm, it's because of the aloe!! I am using Emu Oil on my spots prior to the B5 too. That seems to help as the EMU really gets in deep into the skin. I am almost done with one of the sets in the package! Getting excited.

Hey, alaskacne I think sometimes when we get cysts while on some of this medication it could be that it is forcing the crap out of our face. I know for me, for instance, I might be able to feel a cyst under my skin and then the next day or the day after it turns into a whitehead and pops. But I think the stuff might be making our skin purge? If so, that's a good thing.