Son feels regimen n...

Notifications
Clear all

Son feels regimen not working/ok to introduce AHA?

MemberMember
(@491011_1443953549)

Posted : 10/26/2018 3:21 pm

My 17 year old son has been doing the regimen for 4 weeks now. Although the sides of his face started clearing after about week 2, he started breaking out around his chin and lower face area pretty bad so he's getting frustrated that its not working and wants to give up. I know that you are supposed to introduce the AHA after a month, so I just want to know if its still ok given that he's not significantly clearer yet? Also, he has used the regimen before with good results but this time he started out with a more severe case and there are possibly other variables such as diet (not good at present) and stress. Thanks for any insight you can offer.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/27/2018 10:51 am

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your son's skin. Stress and diet may cause breakouts however he should get clear with continued use of the Acne.org Regimen. If he no longer experiences any irritation with the Acne.org Treatment, he may incorporate the Acne.org AHA+ to The Regimen.

For more information on the causes of Acne, please visit https://www.acne.org/causes-of-acne.html