Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
randomofrandom

Benzoyl Peroxide cream "caking" on skin? Anyone find a BP that doesn't cake on skin?

My benzoyl peroxide seems to be "caking" on my skin. When I rub my finger on my skin after application, a TON of the cream seems to come off. I thought my skin was just dry, but after some experimenting I realized that the product is the culprit. 

Anyone have any good suggestions for other BPs that don't cake on when you leave it on your skin? 

Ahh I had the same problem! Whenever I'd scratch my skin, a bunch would end up caked under my fingernail - gross.  Try using a bit less...and if that doesn't work, I'd use the BP product Rodan and Fields offers.

Edited by klessard

I have tried EVERYTHING on the market but then someone made me try the genius nightly resurfacing pads from Arbonne, with theie RE9 range... the results were so good that I signed up to be a consultant to educate and advise people about the product. I used to come to these forums for help when I was at my lowest and wouldn’t leave the house... and I now just want to help others. If you want to try them, you cAn purchase through me (you can only get Arbonne products through consultants). Arbonne have no nasties and are botanically derived (so I brushed it off that it wouldn’t work...) but it has. My confidence is getting back to where it was and I don’t feel self conscious leaving the house. I’d recommend it every time. There’s also a 45 day money back guarantee...  nothing to lose. It’s a premium product and therefore a premium price, but go for something that works... confidence is priceless 

there are deals on so if you want to try any of the range email me at [censored] and we can discuss :)

RE9: [RE9 Advanced Set NZ #818]

RESURFACING PADS: [Genius Nightly Resurfacing Pads & Solution NZ #4317]

wishing you better skin days.

Edited by Control Panel
Removed email address (advertising/soliciting in this case); replaced links with sufficient product names