Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madeth

Jojoba Oil On Adult Acne/ Cystic Acne

Hi! I would like to post my experience regarding Jojoba Oil. I had been using Jojoba Oil for 3 months already but stop using it on the third month.

This is what happened:

First month- acne started to clear, flare uo and existing cystic acne started to fade away, as well as the few comedones on my temple area.

Second Month- few small bumps are starting to come out. I didn't mind since its not so obvious anyway.

Third Month- I started to get a lot of closed comedones (its color isn't reddish, the color of the comedones are the same with my skin, it looks like small bumps all over my face) Almost all over my face. I dont kmow if its purging or if I am breaking out already from using Jojoba Oil for Oil Cleansing and as a moisturizer after.

I am also using dove for babies sensitive skin for my facial wash before I tried using jojoba. 

I also try to do aztec face mask twice a month and leave it for 20 minutes. But I realized that somehow the aztec makes my skin dry. 

I have a combination skin. I tried using jojoba oil because I really want to treat my acne prone, sensitive, dehydrated skin. 

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes